How to confirm my dining preferences

Is there a place on line I can confirm my dining preferences for early seating and table for two. Can't find it anywhere

Thanks

Contact whoever booked your cruise and ask for Royal's Guest Copy of your booking confirmation. That will show your dining assignment.

I know you asked about traditional dining..but this is my experience with MTD for those who may be interested

I booked thru a big online TA....then I went to my cruise planner and booked the times we wanted for MTD....then I made sure I found the place to click in order to link the rest of our family who are in different cabins to our MTD ressie....then I made sure I got emails for each ressie...I double checked the linked ressie online...to make sure all of our names were there at the appropriate times and dates..

Then...believe it or not....I looked for the phone number on the cruise planner page that...lo and behold...got me to a very nice man who could answer my questions...at rccl...and yes they spoke directly to me and I didn't need to bring the TA in as a go between

The rccl rep confirmed...

Our MTD ressies were linked...same time..same dates...for a party of 2 and a party of 4....so 6 in total...sitting together and the same table each night...

The worst part was the 2 minute wait on hold until the rep answered the phone

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by maggie cruises