Anthem Dining Arrangenments

Originally, when I booked cruise, I did not realize that I was placed in MTD. Called my TA and was asked and later confirmed that it was changed to traditional 5:30PM. My question, other than my original invoice, can I see my confirmed dining arrangements via the cruise planner or some other area of the website.

Originally, when I booked cruise, I did not realize that I was placed in MTD. Called my TA and was asked and later confirmed that it was changed to traditional 5:30PM. My question, other than my original invoice, can I see my confirmed dining arrangements via the cruise planner or some other area of the website.

I believe that I could see the MTD times we had reserved on the calendar in cruise planner. Should be the same for traditional seating. Have fun!

Ask the TA for an updated booking confirmation from Royal (not the TA's invoice).

What date R U on the Anthem?We sail this Thursday and also in MTD and wanted Main seating but told not available.

August 23, 9 nite to NE/Canada.

If you want to change go the Dining Room and speak to a Maitre D, and they may be able to change. I've sailed on Anthem in the past and the dining room for traditional always has empty tables.

If you are stuck in MTD, simply go at 5:30 nightly and ask for the same table/waitstaff nightly....same menu! The only "downside" is that you will not get tablemates.....which I, personally, enjoy greatly!

Ask the TA for an updated booking confirmation from Royal (not the TA's invoice).

Bob, trying to avoid a phone call. By the way, I have the dining folks .e-mail, but do by chance have their direct tele #