Hurls88 Official 25th Anniversary Cruise Live Review and Contest HOTS July 14-21 “Is

The roses were fondant but the frosting on the cake was chocolate icing (Very good, not whipped) and candy shell around the outside that was good. Chocolate cake with a chocolate icing in middle. We would recommend the cake

Thank you!!!

Thank you very much for the menus. If it is easily accessible, would you by any chance be able to take a picture of the main dining room kid's menu please? Thank you!

We will tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Discovered your post today and if my job knew they probably wouldn’t be happy. What a great read and mad I missed out on the contest!

I second the other comments- you and your wife look great together and look to be having so much fun. I’m only 5 years into my marriage but you give me goals. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Discovered your post today and if my job knew they probably wouldn’t be happy. What a great read and mad I missed out on the contest!

I second the other comments- you and your wife look great together and look to be having so much fun. I’m only 5 years into my marriage but you give me goals. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That is so funny. Thank you and I’m sure in 20 years we will read yours

Thank you very much for the menus. If it is easily accessible, would you by any chance be able to take a picture of the main dining room kid's menu please? Thank you!

Here you go sorry for shadow

04c52e58023b465d6bb3cf70a9d06ae2.jpg

Can't wait to hear what ya'll think of this tour. We've been to San Juan a few times but never here. Happy Anniversary to you too. Looks like you both are having a great time.

Loved it

First off sorry for no posts today we lost Voom. Finally went to Voom desk after dinner and found out that you just go to Safari and type in login.com and put password in again. A little more about Bacardi Tour. You get a Rum Punch when you arrive and a glass and ticket for free drink at the end. Tour is short but very good. I had a Mojito and Stacey had Tropical Sunrise. Got to sample an Old Fashion made with 8 yr old Bacardi and it was excellent. We bought a bunch of gifts and Bacardi which we had to turn in. The glasses with the red bottoms came with the tour and we got our son a golf hat clip and Poker chip. The coolest thing is the Bacardi Bat Pourer. We did Mini Bites for lunch and turned to Blue Hawaiians to drink by the pool. Formal night with Lobster for dinner. Stacey had Cesar Salad, 2 Lobster Tails and Molten Chocolate Cake and I had Strawberry Bisque, Prime Rib with a Lobster Tail and Chocolate Molten Cake (only have my entree pic today). Tonight we will go to 1887 A Journey in Time Ice Show and 90’s party where Stacey and I will give out glow Bracelets to kids. We had a few Malibu Pineapples a couple at Bionic Bar so we are plus $277.

051f2319e6a0aa0f3976e09a6091da1b.jpgb603ed1e5c8bd3013e0587bddddf6eba.jpg2da2a4557e5c246ed3ddc67a710ab909.jpgec4f85964669b2dc548e33612cedfa86.jpg6c75255d9a3eb9d61fd02a1d02bc1cba.jpg052d6d37302853fc1dcff243e457b7ad.jpg

Glad you got to spend your Anniversary at Bacardi ! Sounds like it was fun, and Happy 25th.

Do you think that the drink prices would be the same on Oasis?

I think you can do better. We are prime time on a Harmony. I think you may get $45 or $42 even. Keep checking. On the ship it was $63

You are so thoughtful first the anniversary package and now glow sticks for the children. Just awesome! You two know how to do it right!

Well done on the savings!

Thank you

First off sorry for no posts today we lost Voom. Finally went to Voom desk after dinner and found out that you just go to Safari and type in login.com and put password in again. A little more about Bacardi Tour. You get a Rum Punch when you arrive and a glass and ticket for free drink at the end. Tour is short but very good. I had a Mojito and Stacey had Tropical Sunrise. Got to sample an Old Fashion made with 8 yr old Bacardi and it was excellent. We bought a bunch of gifts and Bacardi which we had to turn in. The glasses with the red bottoms came with the tour and we got our son a golf hat clip and Poker chip. The coolest thing is the Bacardi Bat Pourer. We did Mini Bites for lunch and turned to Blue Hawaiians to drink by the pool. Formal night with Lobster for dinner. Stacey had Cesar Salad, 2 Lobster Tails and Molten Chocolate Cake and I had Strawberry Bisque, Prime Rib with a Lobster Tail and Chocolate Molten Cake (only have my entree pic today). Tonight we will go to 1887 A Journey in Time Ice Show and 90’s party where Stacey and I will give out glow Bracelets to kids. We had a few Malibu Pineapples a couple at Bionic Bar so we are plus $277.

051f2319e6a0aa0f3976e09a6091da1b.jpgb603ed1e5c8bd3013e0587bddddf6eba.jpg2da2a4557e5c246ed3ddc67a710ab909.jpgec4f85964669b2dc548e33612cedfa86.jpg6c75255d9a3eb9d61fd02a1d02bc1cba.jpg052d6d37302853fc1dcff243e457b7ad.jpg

What did they use to make the blue Hawaiian? I've tried to Eliminate, but I'm missing something.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

We are off and running we hit Bionic Bar and I got an Apple Blast and Stacey had The Lion. We are back at our favorite spot Boot & Bonnet and each got a Bay breeze. We are $325 ahead.

3ae79f9880e079084a0f900c75359947.jpg31dfee6573ac6a9eaf476dbccebfb0a7.jpg

We are pacing ourselves the last few days we had 2 more Bay Breezes and Amstel Light and Pineapple Malibu up $371. We watched 1887 Ice show it was OK. We are back at Boot & Bonnet

So much for pacing ourselves. We had a B-52 shot each and Jagerbomb each and I had 3 Amstel Lights. Stacey had a BombPop also. We are ahead $416

Following! Congrats on your 25th. We spent ours nearby at St Thomas. I looked closely over your pictures from the pub menu but do not see Chimay Blue. Any chance on your next stop by could you ask if they still have it please? We like to start our cruise with one.

Funny tidbit. Last time we cruised RCCl we went to have our Chimay but they were out of stock. I was ensured by the server that tomorrow they would receive stock and have it available. Next day was a sea day. Never had one the whole cruise. Might have to start the cruise another way, maybe with wine and strawberries and a cabin decoration., Yours sure looked nice.

Thanks and happy cruising!