Coffee Card on Rhapsody OTS

Sailing on Rhapsody OTS 6h October. first time with RCCL having previously been with Carnival P and O many times.

Does anyone know how the Cafe Select Coffee Card works and is it worth buying at £23.56 offered on Cruise planner at present.

thanks

Steve

I purchased the card for 2 transatlantic sailings in 2017 on both the jewel and the rhapsody. The card is paper and comes with 15 white circles on it that the staff will cross out once you order your coffee. My sailings were 13 and 14 days so I used one a day. You can carry over and use on another ship. I was told this on both the jewel and the rhapsody. Any size I ordered, they crossed out one. I know others have had different experiences but this was mine. I wouldn't get it unless I was on a longer sailing because I don't drink that much coffee. Both ships had baristas that made excellent coffee. You can get iced or hot. I did carry one of the cards over from the jewel but there is a story behind that. When I was on the Jewel, I was accidently given 2 cards. Day 10 of my 13 day journey, I left one of the cards at the gym. So when I left the Jewel, I had 4 spots left on the other card. I used that plus my new one on the Rhapsody last november. So Bottom line- If you only drink those lattes 1x a day and are going on a 10 plus day cruise, then maybe its worth it. If you are going on a 7-8 day cruise and you drink 2x and more, then get it. You can always get a coffee for your cabin mate too.