My time dining and reservations?

South Attleboro, MA, USA
644 Posts
Joined May 2000
How do I go about making reservations for the main dining room for my time dining on Royal Caribbean's website? I cannot figure it out. I can see how to make reservations for the up charge restaurants though. Can someone please walk me through this? Otherwise, I'll be visiting the maitre'd as soon as we board.
Michigan
599 Posts
Joined Dec 2015
You signed up for My Time Dining when you booked right? (rather than one of the preset times) If so...

Go into the cruise planner, and then hover over dining, then there should be an option for My Time Dining. Click that. Then click "Add to Cart", Then choose your guests, then choose your day and time. and go through the process of checking out. It's free. You'll then get a confirmation email.

Dan
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Me (44), Wife (43), DD(16), DD(14), DS(11)
The information below is only for context to my comments. Not some sort of measuring tool.
RCCL: 2012 Freedom-7 night Western2014 Independence-8 night Eastern2014 Independence-6 night Western2015 Oasis-7 night Eastern2016 Navigator-8 night Eastern2018 Liberty-7 night Western2019 Navigator-9 night Southern, 2019 Anthem - 9 night Bermuda/Eastern
Celebrity: 2017 Celebrity Equinox-7 night Eastern
NW Pennsylvania
1,237 Posts
Joined Oct 2005
If I remember correctly you have to scroll all the way down past the upcharge restaurants.
I could only do one night at a time - checkout - then start over. I’m sure there has to be an easier way. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
"LookingForward2" aka Laura

Disney Wonder 2000
Disney Wonder 2001
RC ADVENTURE July 2006
RC MAJESTY October 2006
RC MAJESTY June 2007
Celebrity CENTURY Feb 2008
RC GRANDEUR June 2008
RC MAJESTY October 2008
RC ADVENTURE July 2009
RC MAJESTY September 2010
RC ENCHANTMENT - October 2010
RC MAJESTY - Feb 2011
RC NAVIGATOR - Feb 2011
RC SERENADE - October 2011
RC MONARCH - March 2012
RC FREEDOM - September 2012
RC GRANDEUR (9 night repo) - April 2013
RC MAJESTY - August 2013
RC OASIS - May 2014
RC EXPLORER (repo) Nov 2014
RC MAJESTY April 2015

RC VISION (Med) Sep 2015
RC OASIS February 2017
RC HARMONY November 2017
Disney DREAM - February 2018 (escape the cold quick getaway)
RC HARMONY September 2018 (President's Cruise)
South Attleboro, MA, USA
644 Posts
Joined May 2000
The reason I couldn't see "My time dining" is my dining got switched to Late dining when my reservation was moved into a group through booking agency this spring; I didn't know. I got it switched back and was able to make my reservations for this Sept.. However, I, too, had to completely check out and start over for each day, could not "continue shopping." If someone knows an easier way, please let me know, as I have another reservation in Jan. to make reservations for. Thank you.
Edgewater, FL
6,801 Posts
Joined Apr 2001
That's the only way to do it. One day at a time.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Past Cruises
Carnival (3)
Fantasy (2), Jubilee (1)

Royal Caribbean (80)
Brilliance (1), Empress (2), Enchantment (13), Freedom (8), Harmony ( ), Independence (1), Majesty (33), Mariner (2), Monarch (7), Navigator (2), Oasis (6), Rhapsody (3), Serenade (1), Sovereign (1)
1 Posts
Joined Jun 2018
Originally posted by Retired LEO
That's the only way to do it. One day at a time.

Actually on the page with all of the dining options just below the featured dining options and above the “Sort By” button, you can click “Plan All Cruise Dining” to set all of your MDR reservations at the same time. Hope that helps!
1,498 Posts
Joined Mar 2012
Sorry for the noob question, but I wanted early dining, but couldn't get it because it was sold out for my sailing. I made 5:30 PM reservations for every night. Is there any difference between YTD with a 5:30 PM reservation and early dining? Do you get sent to a different MDR? Is there a difference other than decor?
Michigan-Arizona
2,721 Posts
Joined Jul 2000
Originally posted by Sizzlechest
Sorry for the noob question, but I wanted early dining, but couldn't get it because it was sold out for my sailing. I made 5:30 PM reservations for every night. Is there any difference between YTD with a 5:30 PM reservation and early dining? Do you get sent to a different MDR? Is there a difference other than decor?
Yes, different Dining Room. MTD they will seat you usually different table/Waiters each nite. But if all same times every nite you may be assigned... Regular Main Dining same waiters and table number assigned on your card and only 2 seatings
UK
434 Posts
Joined Jul 2008
This has been puzzling me. We have booked My Time dining but if you need to reserve beforehand, surely that negates the flexibility that My Time brings? Also, there are only two of us but we would be more than happy to share - in fact we would prefer to. Is it possible to book tables for sharing in advance?
Ontario
19,989 Posts
Joined Mar 2013
Originally posted by vwgolf
This has been puzzling me. We have booked My Time dining but if you need to reserve beforehand, surely that negates the flexibility that My Time brings? Also, there are only two of us but we would be more than happy to share - in fact we would prefer to. Is it possible to book tables for sharing in advance?
You don’t have to make reservations ahead of time. If you don’t there may be a bit if a wait for a table.

With can only request to be seated at a larger table when you show up for dinner. They may or may not be able to accommodate that request, it will depend on if others showing up at the same time as you have also made that request.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Ken

Coming soon

12/2018: Allure Christmas
03/2019: Symphony
12/2019: Oasis Christmas
03/2020: Anthem

Sailed on
Sovereign, Monarch, Majesty, Enchantment, Jewel, Serenade, Liberty, Freedom, Allure, Oasis, Harmony