One more payment

cruiselover96

I'm so excited. Put my second last payment down today. One more to go. Yippppeeeeeee. :D :D :D All I then have to worry about is accomodation. Sooooooo excited. Kerri

I'm only an hour form Darling Harbour, you can come & stay with me!

Karen

We made our last payment on Wednesday too!! Less than 60 days to go now. Time to start getting excited I think. Cruise Personaliser still has us in an outside quad share on Baja even though we only paid for an inside quad on the lowest deck (Dolphin).

Cheers,

Chaz:)

We made our last payment on Wednesday too!! Less than 60 days to go now. Time to start getting excited I think. Cruise Personaliser still has us in an outside quad share on Baja even though we only paid for an inside quad on the lowest deck (Dolphin).

Cheers,

Chaz:)

Gee, I hope we get an upgrade like that. We have paid for inside cabin on lowest deck (riviera) but our presonalizer doesn't show a cabin number. Of all the times I've checked it (and I do it almost daily) it once showed a cabin number on that deck. However it now shows us as being on upper deck, inside but no cabin number. When I mentioned this to the TA she said it looks as though we have been upgraded but they won't actually tell us until we go. I'd love to be upgraded to an outside cabin. I was willing to pay the difference for that in the first place but hubby thought it was a waste of money. I don't really mind but I know when you wake up in the morning, you don't know it's morning coz it's pitch black.

Karen

I asked about an upgrade cost to an outside cabin, we're on cabre deck, and to get an outside cabin it was going to costs us AN EXTRA $1200 EACH!!!! At that cost I'm happy with the inside at this stage. May ask what an upgrade would cost when we get to the boarding station. (we're on the ship for 2 weeks so an outside would be good). Kerri

I asked about an upgrade cost to an outside cabin, we're on cabre deck, and to get an outside cabin it was going to costs us AN EXTRA $1200 EACH!!!! At that cost I'm happy with the inside at this stage. May ask what an upgrade would cost when we get to the boarding station. (we're on the ship for 2 weeks so an outside would be good). Kerri

Gee that sounds a lot. According to the brochure for our cruise, an outside cabin on the same deck we're on is about $130 dearer for me & hubby but the kids are the same. When I cruised in '86 I had an inside cabin and it was never a problem, I just thought some natural light when you wake up in the morning would be nice.

Karen

Yup, you could have knocked me over with a feather:eek: :eek: . So unless the TA made an error and wasn't listening properly, I don't know. Maybe I should phone PO and see what they say:confused: or just leave it and wait until we're on the boat to see about an upgrade (maybe cheaper that way!!) $130 sounds better than $1200. (it's apparently waitlisted also so I wonder if that makes a difference.) Kerri

P&O are weird with the prices/quotes. I was at the travel agent the other day and while he was talking to P&O he asked about upgrading us to a suite. They told him $14000 and something. Best I can work out it the the full price of the cabin, doesn't matter that we have already paid out just over $4000 for our existing fare.

P&O are weird with the prices/quotes. I was at the travel agent the other day and while he was talking to P&O he asked about upgrading us to a suite. They told him $14000 and something. Best I can work out it the the full price of the cabin, doesn't matter that we have already paid out just over $4000 for our existing fare.

:eek: :eek: :eek: OMG. Ridiculous isn't it!!!!!:eek: :eek:

Archived