Better late than never

keepcruising

Well I'm back on the boards now, finally, and though that I'd post some of our photos from Oct 19 cruise.

We had an excellent time, I don't know why, but this was the most enjoyable cruise I've had yet. I thought that would be hard to achieve, but we did it.

It must have been the universe giving me a break, and getting me ready for the upcomming terrible couple of weeks upon my return home.

Some of our photos can be found at

http://community.webshots.com/album/509316983cpvLeF

Enjoy

Sandra

Welcome back. We just got back 3 days ago and we had a ball as well. Although someone told me we had the worst place to sleep and I think I may agree. Our cabin creaked the whole time even though they fixed it 3 times as well. The bathroom mirror was lose! It was annoying! We were main deck right at the back. Where were you?

Welcome back. We just got back 3 days ago and we had a ball as well. Although someone told me we had the worst place to sleep and I think I may agree. Our cabin creaked the whole time even though they fixed it 3 times as well. The bathroom mirror was lose! It was annoying! We were main deck right at the back. Where were you?

Welcome back Treubliss72, glad you had a good time.

We were on M78 just behind the tours desk. Had no problems with our cabin. This was the second time in that cabin, sorry to hear yours had a couple of problems, but its good to see you didn't let that spoil your trip.

Archived