Any recent Amsterdam cruisers? Days of Pinnacle lunches?

dcsam

We board the Amsterdam next Sunday. In the past, we’ve had dinner at the Pinnacle Grill, but I always come away unimpressed. It’s nice, but I’d like to try the lunch there instead. What days would it be open and are reservations needed?

Thank you

• 1 month later...
We board the Amsterdam next Sunday. In the past, we’ve had dinner at the Pinnacle Grill, but I always come away unimpressed. It’s nice, but I’d like to try the lunch there instead. What days would it be open and are reservations needed?

Thank you

Did you find out what days the Pinnacle Grill is open for lunch? We sail in August and have wondered the same thing.

Did you find out what days the Pinnacle Grill is open for lunch? We sail in August and have wondered the same thing.

Just go to the Pinnacle Grill once you are onboard and ask.

It's totally at the discretion of the ship. Usually only sea days, never embarkation day but I have seen it open on certain port days on some cruises.

It might not look full, but it's wise to make a reservation rather than be dissapointed. They tend to book reservations at either 12 noon or 12:30.

Just go to the Pinnacle Grill once you are onboard and ask.

It's totally at the discretion of the ship. Usually only sea days, never embarkation day but I have seen it open on certain port days on some cruises.

It might not look full, but it's wise to make a reservation rather than be dissapointed. They tend to book reservations at either 12 noon or 12:30.

Thank you for your reply.

The last time I had a Pinnacle Grill lunch my friend and I ordered all of the desserts. We definitely liked one the best (although I can’t remember which but it wasn’t the brownie) but ate all of them so as not to waste food!

I’ve never been impressed with the PG dinners but the PG lunch is the best!

The last time I had a Pinnacle Grill lunch my friend and I ordered all of the desserts. We definitely liked one the best (although I can’t remember which but it wasn’t the brownie) but ate all of them so as not to waste food!

I’ve never been impressed with the PG dinners but the PG lunch is the best!

You sound like my kind of person, all the desserts please! We are spending a day before the cruise in Seattle and I have already picked out 6 cupcakes I want to try at Cupcake Royale. ;)

How much is lunch at the PG?

Kevin

Noordam, 2008 - Eurodam, 2008 - Liberty of the Seas, 2009 - Solstice, 2010 - Eurodam, 2010 Nieuw Amsterdam, 2011 - Nieuw Amsterdam, 2012 - Nieuw Amsterdam, 2012 - Nieuw Amsterdam, 2018, Nieuw Ameterdam, 2018

Kevin

Noordam, 2008 - Eurodam, 2008 - Liberty of the Seas, 2009 - Solstice, 2010 - Eurodam, 2010 Nieuw Amsterdam, 2011 - Nieuw Amsterdam, 2012 - Nieuw Amsterdam, 2012 - Nieuw Amsterdam, 2018, Nieuw Ameterdam, 2018

I've read that it is $10 USD per person. 3 Star Mariners and up receive a discounted price as I understand it.

Kevin

It was still $10 when we were on in June. 3* Mariners - $7.50 and 4* and above - $5.

No matter what you pay, it's a great deal. Lunch is a real joy in the PG IMO. Menu is great and totally different than dinner.

• 4 weeks later...
It was still $10 when we were on in June. 3* Mariners - $7.50 and 4* and above - $5.

No matter what you pay, it's a great deal. Lunch is a real joy in the PG IMO. Menu is great and totally different than dinner.

This was true on the ms Amsterdam just last week, August 2018. It was my most favorite dining experience of the trip. I will be reviewing it on here soon with pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums