Splendor FTTF - Long Beach - Boarding & Room Access time?

banditoo

Now that there have been a number of Splendor sailings from Long Beach Cruise Port, I am hoping some people have used FTTF and can let me know what time they allowed FTTF check in and FTTF boarding and whether you did indeed have immediate access to your staterooms and if so what time that was? Thanks in advance!

I am wanting to know the same information. Thanks for asking the question!

Linsuesue, I see on another thread about FTTF luggage delivery that a cruiser who just got off Splendor on March 10 says they were on the ship about 1100 with FTTF. Hopefully some others with FTTF respond too regarding the time they did get on the ship and whether their staterooms were ready on boarding

I'm on the Splendor on Saturday with FTTF so I am interested in this too!

Sent from my SM-T713 using Forums mobile app

Ronanc, Please post your experience with FTTF boarding and room access for your cruise next week. I'll do the same after our March 24 cruise on Splendor. Others following us are interested too.

Bandits and Ronanc-will either of you be using the parking garage next to the ship? We sailed on the Miracle to Mexico a couple of times. Both times we had to park clear on top of the parking garage as all the other levels were totally full. I know the Splendor can carry more passengers so I am wondering if being able to park right there will be an issue. Parking was $19 per day last year.

Bandits and Ronanc-will either of you be using the parking garage next to the ship? We sailed on the Miracle to Mexico a couple of times. Both times we had to park clear on top of the parking garage as all the other levels were totally full. I know the Splendor can carry more passengers so I am wondering if being able to park right there will be an issue. Parking was $19 per day last year.

No parking for us. We fly into LAX and have booked a private van for transfer.

Parking is still $19/24hours.