FTTF Luggage Question

cuppettmd

Hey, All We have FTTF for the first time next month in Port Canaveral. I have seen mention of this on the boards but nothing specific. When giving your check in luggage to the porters, do you have to get special stickers or something to let the ship know that you have priority boarding? Thanks for any clarification! :D

Hey, All We have FTTF for the first time next month in Port Canaveral. I have seen mention of this on the boards but nothing specific. When giving your check in luggage to the porters, do you have to get special stickers or something to let the ship know that you have priority boarding? Thanks for any clarification! :D

When you print your luggage tags they will clearly have FTTF indicated on them so that the stewards will expedite accordingly.

However, when I have FTTF I always carry my bags on with me and take them directly to my room since my room is suppose to be cleaned first. If the doors to your hallway are closed you can enter anyway since you are FTTF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There should be a FTTF logo on the upper right corner of your luggage tags when you print them. Check to make sure. When you get to the home port, the porters are supposed to look for the logo and put an orange "Priority" tag on each of your bags. Sometimes they don't, so you'll need to ask for the Priority tags. Once the bags are loaded onto the ship, there will be crew members that separate the Priority bags from the others so that they can be delivered first.

We just carried our luggage on with us. Depending on how you pack, this may or may not be practical. Having FTTF was nice since we can go right to the cabin and unpack since we have our luggage with us. Get that done and we don't have to do the hallway dance every hour or whatever wondering if your bags have showed up yet.

We just got off the Splendor on March 10th. We had FTTF for both of our cabins. While I thought it was a great value, we put our orange FTTF priority luggage tags on our bags and we did not see those bags until after 3pm with everyone else. Not sure what happened. We were on the ship shortly after 11am. Was not a big deal for us. I would still get the FTTF again for the very helpful other benefits.

We just got off the Splendor on March 10th. We had FTTF for both of our cabins. While I thought it was a great value, we put our orange FTTF priority luggage tags on our bags and we did not see those bags until after 3pm with everyone else. Not sure what happened. We were on the ship shortly after 11am. Was not a big deal for us. I would still get the FTTF again for the very helpful other benefits.

Bulldogsoc, Good to hear you boarded by 1100 with FTTF; we have FTTF for Splendor March 24 and I have been wondering how early we may actually get on the ship. Our printed luggage tags have the FTTF on them and we will look for the orange priority luggage tags too (and see if that makes any difference for luggage arrival!).