Summer 2018 Schedule Release

MikeMA

Anybody have a PVP or someone else with credible knowledge about when the Summer 2018 sailings will be released?

My PVP who has been fairly reliable had told me that the sailings would be released in the 2nd or 3rd week of July.

Just curious if this is what you all are hearing as well. Looking to book something for July or August and am anxiously awaiting the release date.

Also keeping our fingers crossed that Boston will return as a Port/part time port.

Thanks for any info.

Anybody have a PVP or someone else with credible knowledge about when the Summer 2018 sailings will be released?

My PVP who has been fairly reliable had told me that the sailings would be released in the 2nd or 3rd week of July.

Just curious if this is what you all are hearing as well. Looking to book something for July or August and am anxiously awaiting the release date.

Also keeping our fingers crossed that Boston will return as a Port/part time port.

Thanks for any info.

My PVP told me recently.....he expected summer 2018 sailings would be released late this year. And...since I want to cruise out of Boston to Nova Scotia....he said 2018 would be the perfect time to book it.icon12.gif

Edited by cruizinator

• 5 months later...
I am waiting for May 2018 Aruba itineraries. They have released some May 2018 smaller ship dates but I'm waiting for Vista, Magic, or Breeze. Still nothing and am hoping to book so I can give as a Christmas present.

Patiently waiting as well. We live close to Boston and their is a strong rumor that Summer 2018, Carnival is returning. Praying this is true.

We are keeping our fingers crossed as CCL is our first choice if they do. If not we will be sailing on Royal or Norwegian as we have decided to skip flying this time.

We are actually sailing on Royal's Freedom of the Seas in April. We did this because of their Royal babies childcare program. Carnival has no child care until 2 years of age and that didn't work for us this time around.