Method for booking

Newe08

PVP.

I have been using the same one for many years, nearly 20 cruises. The fact that he knows my preferences makes booking very simple and fast. A PVP can work with you when changes need to be made. Just last week, we added a cabin and a guest and changed who was in which cabin, he waived the name change fee and got us another cabin at a good price, all within 15 minutes. I have recommended him to friends and co-workers interested in cruising.

Ahh gotcha. Thank you. I'll keep a look out for that. Such a quandary and personal decision. TA vs PVP vs self booking [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If you are new to cruising or even just new to Carnival I highly recommend using a PVP or TA. Just be sure whichever you pick is experienced. Carnival has so many different rate code and each seem to have different restrictions. You need someone to help you understand all the ins and outs of Carnival. This assistance can go a long way in enhancing your cruise experience. I see far too many people that have hiccups occur prior to cruising and it jades their entire cruise.