Dresscode

BaggsieScotland

Will only be in Sapphire on Jan., but I guess it will be the same casual wear as in any itinerary on non-formal nights

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just like any other Princess cruise, resort/casual. For men it means long pants (even nice jeans is OK) and a collared shirt (golf shirts are fine). As to mens footwear, I have never seen anyone ask....or care. But remember, no shoes, no shirt, no service.

Hank

My husband and I are going on the Southeast Asia on the Sapphire and were wondering what the general dress code is during the evening ie not the formal nights, more so for the men ie shoes etc??? If anyone can give us ant info that would be really appreciated :D

Per the advertised dress code pants or jeans for men and any shirt with collar. Shoes can be anything from leather, canvas or even flip flops. Personally I wear my athletic shoes for several reasons one being health issues.

Just like any other Princess cruise, resort/casual. For men it means long pants (even nice jeans is OK) and a collared shirt (golf shirts are fine). As to mens footwear, I have never seen anyone ask....or care. But remember, no shoes, no shirt, no service.

Hank

(y) Explained perfectly above by Hank! :)

Hey BaggsieScotland, For South East Asia it will probably be extremely hot and you should take this in to consideration. With that said, I have traveled from china to Australia and wore t-shirts from Hong Kong to Australia as did so many other people. Now this means that I wore t-shirts some nights in the dining room with no negative affect. You would want trousers instead of jeans since the material is usually thinner and lighter then denim.