bridesmaid dresses

I will be getting married on the beach in Cozumel in December and am wondering what type of dresses I should start looking for for my bridesmaid. Anyone else married on the beach or getting married on the beach? If so please respond with how formal/informal your wedding was (or will be) - dresses, etc. - and send pictures if possible!! My fiance and I will each have 4 attendants along with my 2 children.

I think that your dresses can be as formal or informal as you wish. With all the summer stuff just starting to come in why don't you wait and see what colors and stuff are big this season. Or think two pieces, you know a nice flowy skirt with some kind of sleveless blouse.

Erin & Brent

"Friends are the family that you choose for yourself"

As Erin mentioned, I think flowy summer dresses would be wonderful in blue or aqua colors. If you want to do more casual, you could do bathing suits with sarongs in various colors. I think bare feet is the way to go for sure. If I wasn't getting married aboard the ship, the beach would be my next choice. The guys could wear khaki pants or shorts with tropical style shirts. Or you could do standard formal with tuxs and more formal gowns. My two cents is that casual carries off the best on a beach.

Good luck -- sounds lovely!

Penny

Penny and Patrick

newlyweds to be

Aboard the Mariner

and totally happy you will see.

Archived