Any advice for driving to Port Everglades?

Joecruiser62

We're leaving on the Conquest out of Port Everglades in August. We've never been to this port before, so we were wondering what traffic would be like at the port. What time should we plan to be at the port for a 12:00 boarding time? Is the route to the terminal and parking well marked? I'm probably over thinking this, but any pointers would be appreciated.

Sent from my NS-P11A8100 using Forums mobile app

Saturdays can be busy around the Port. Mondays not so much. would watch my phone map for traffic congestion and plan accordingly (pick the least busy entrance into the port)

Conquest docks at Terminal 4 meaning you are closer to the Northern end of the Port. Just point your car GPS to Walgreens 1680 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316

From there you can see the entrance gate and signs for your ship! You can almost walk...

You can park next door (open lot) or in Northport Garage behind the terminal but connected.

Or you can park off-site and take shuttles in.

Port-Shipside-Parking-web.jpg

Edited by SteerageJoe

Park at the port for good security and convenience. The assist with your luggage by the Porters is very good. (A gratuity is appropriate.) Signage in the port is excellent as is signage along I-95 to get to the Port. SteerageJoe's comment about Conquest docking at Terminal 4 is correct and entering the port from 17th Street is the closest to the Terminal. I have not so, thus, I am not certain if the signage is as good as coming off I-595 into the Port.

Saturdays can be busy around the Port. Mondays not so much. would watch my phone map for traffic congestion and plan accordingly (pick the least busy entrance into the port)

Conquest docks at Terminal 4 meaning you are closer to the Northern end of the Port. Just point your car GPS to Walgreens 1680 SE 17th St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316

From there you can see the entrance gate and signs for your ship! You can almost walk...

You can park next door (open lot) or in Northport Garage behind the terminal but connected.

Or you can park off-site and take shuttles in.

Port-Shipside-Parking-web.jpg

That is some grade A information, right there. Thank you so much.

Park at the port for good security and convenience. The assist with your luggage by the Porters is very good. (A gratuity is appropriate.) Signage in the port is excellent as is signage along I-95 to get to the Port. SteerageJoe's comment about Conquest docking at Terminal 4 is correct and entering the port from 17th Street is the closest to the Terminal. I have not so, thus, I am not certain if the signage is as good as coming off I-595 into the Port.
You and Steeragejoe knocked it out of the park. Thank you!