HELP re: Horizon/Zenith???

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 11:10 PM.
Florida
2,438 Posts
Joined Mar 2004
We are considering a cruise one of the above ships. Are there outside, shaded tables near the buffet to have a cigarette and cup of coffee with breakfast? Thanks for any help.
Bordentown, NJ
131 Posts
Joined Nov 2002
There is an outside dinning area on the Zenith with 1/2 the tables shaded with umbrellas.

Our 1 yr anniversary cruise to Bermuda

Pride 11/02
Fantasy 10/01

"Do what you want and say what you feel because the people that matter dont mind and people that mind dont matter"
Dr. Seuss
Wake Forest, N.C.
2,435 Posts
Joined Oct 2001
My wife and I smoke(cigars/cigarettes) and found and both ships had nice shady places to smoke.

REBELJOHN
Constitution '89 Meridian '90
Norway '91 Celebration '93
Zenith 11/01 Sensation 5/02
Century 11/02 Atlantica 03/03
Zaandam 11/03 Horizon 4/04
1,062 Posts
Joined Oct 2002
When we sailed the zenith there were shaded what dh and I called cabanas, areas to sit looking out over the ocean that were built for two like an outdoors love seat with a top canopy overhead and a foot rest on one of the top decks. these were in demand and were great. the Horizon did not have them. do not know if you could smoke or not, but I dont see why not, they were outside. deb