P&O Log in page?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Unregistered, just back from your P&O cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 01:03 AM.
Devon, UK
4,354 Posts
Joined Aug 2005
OK, so it says Login (not cruise personaliser) and I do that and I get taken back to Find a Cruise. I used to be able to see my past cruises, my booked cruises, my Peninsular level. Am I being stupid?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Jean

Yorkshire
1,469 Posts
Joined Aug 2011
I have just tried it for you .

Going from the P&O drop down menu I select LOG IN
which now takes me to the Log in page https://www.pocruises.com/youraccount/

I now put in my email address and password , which now shows me my Peninsular number,
my up and coming cruisers and my past cruisers as well and a tally of my cruise points.

Which seems to be what you are looking for .

Hope the link above helps you out .
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
.Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else

Thomson DESTINY 28/12/11 + 16/03/1 ... Thomson Majesty 28.12.12 Thomson Dream 26.04.13 ... Thomson Spirit 02.08.13 ... princess crown 26.9.13
Fred Olsen Boudica 28.06.14 ... Thomson Spirit 16-8-14 Ventura 2-5-15 ..ventura aft cabin 21-7-15 Ventura New Year 15 Azura Barbados to Southampton March-April 2016 Ventura New Year Dec16 - Azura 14 nt TA 17-3-17

--
Devon, UK
4,354 Posts
Joined Aug 2005
Well that's the same page I was on earlier which didn't work, but it did this time! Thanks
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Jean

Manchester, England
285 Posts
Joined Jan 2004
If you go to the drop down menu and click on already booked, you are then given the option of cruise personaliser.

Rick.