Who is experiencing withdrawals?

I'm ready to return ...

Join us on our August 14th 2019 cruise to the Tuamotus. :D Linda

Love the atolls .... we've never taken good cameras there so with two new full frame Canons I would love to. We have enough FF miles for both of us so we will see .... usually August is a bit slow for our wedding season. April - June and September - November are the busy times.

It's been less than a month since we got back, and we had the holidays to keep us busy. But I'm definitely having withdrawals now. And it's been really cold in SW Florida this week so that hasn't helped. Only 20 months until our next PG cruise to the South Pacific. That doesn't help much either. We do have a Caribbean cruise coming up in March on the Sea Dream. I hope we have water that looks as calm as your video TBK. But March can be windy in the Caribbean, and the Sea Dream is a lot smaller than the Paul Gauguin, so I'm hoping for the best (and bringing a large supply of Bonine).

• 2 weeks later...

Cobby and I are from north of Boston. We have had a record breaking cold winter this year. I check these boards almost every night to get my synthetic dose of vitamin D. We do go to Mexico, Puerto Vallarta, for the month of March, but that still a long time to wait for sun and warmth. We have booked the PG for our 50th Anniversary on the August 14th, 2019 Tuamotus cruise. Now, that seems like a loooong way off. I've started a Roll Call, but no joiners as yet. I know it's a bit early to start, but planning and anticipation is half the fun. Linda:cool: