Main Dining Room

JRN77

• 8 months later...

I had to google "halter" WOW!!! uh, I saw some that would be ok... uhhhh but uhhhh some were pretty revealing. Some, I would let my wife wear, and some I only WISH she would wear in the privacy of our cabin. ha ha. I guess it would take logical prudence on the part of the wearer to say whether it is appropriate or not. Be comfortable, but the MDR is not a bar setting, you know? Regardless if they allow something or not, does not mean it is in good taste. Judge well and enjoy the trip!

I had to google "halter" WOW!!! uh, I saw some that would be ok... uhhhh but uhhhh some were pretty revealing. Some, I would let my wife wear, and some I only WISH she would wear in the privacy of our cabin. ha ha. I guess it would take logical prudence on the part of the wearer to say whether it is appropriate or not. Be comfortable, but the MDR is not a bar setting, you know? Regardless if they allow something or not, does not mean it is in good taste. Judge well and enjoy the trip!

"let"?!?!?!?!? :eek:

"let"?!?!?!?!? :eek:

I do not know who this man is, but I have to sleep sooner or later, hence that word would never be attached to "Wife" in my life, unless I were prepared to surrender my life, or asking my wife to "let" me do something.

I wonder if his wife has seen that?

y'all are way too funny.

But if there is any married couple here that would "let" "allow" "permit" "agree with", however you want to phrase it, your spouse, that you love, respect, and honor, to walk around looking like a dollar whore on nickel night, and open your spouse up to ridicule, mockery, embarrassment and harassment.... then I would have to question the level of devotion to your partner.

We protect one another from harm. So, yes, there were some Halters (on google) that I would let, allow, OK, permit, agree with, that would guard her appearance and self respect. If I did not give her my approval, I would be failing her, and she would see it exactly that way.

:DAs far as Obey...... all I can say is I have been married for decades, and as any wise husband knows, the best answer to that is "yes Dear".

y'all are way too funny.

But if there is any married couple here that would "let" "allow" "permit" "agree with", however you want to phrase it, your spouse, that you love, respect, and honor, to walk around looking like a dollar whore on nickel night, and open your spouse up to ridicule, mockery, embarrassment and harassment.... then I would have to question the level of devotion to your partner.

We protect one another from harm. So, yes, there were some Halters (on google) that I would let, allow, OK, permit, agree with, that would guard her appearance and self respect. If I did not give her my approval, I would be failing her, and she would see it exactly that way.

:DAs far as Obey...... all I can say is I have been married for decades, and as any wise husband knows, the best answer to that is "yes Dear".

:o:rolleyes:

y'all are way too funny.

I can't believe you actually made this worse.