attempting to book first cruise - two questions - so far

longneckthree1750

1. PVP is a Personal Vacation Planner(they work for carnival) and in my opinion is the best way to book

2. I don't think this will be a problem. Worse case just book your cabins and then request extra keys from guess services and switch once your on board

1. What is a PVP? and

2. Does someone over 25 have to be booked in same room with a 21 year old and a 19 year old? My husband and I will be traveling with them(we want our own room!!!)

Thank you

Maggie

1) PVP Personal Vacation Planner

2) Not sure but if they do book 1 parent in each, then just you and husband sleep in same room. Many people circumvent it this way.

1. What is a PVP? and

2. Does someone over 25 have to be booked in same room with a 21 year old and a 19 year old? My husband and I will be traveling with them(we want our own room!!!)

Thank you

Maggie

1. A PVP is basically a travel agent that works for Carnival. They can assist you with booking and anything else that comes up related to your cruise (such as price drops and any changes you wish to make).

2. You do not have to book someone over 25 into a room with a 21 and 19 year old. I am putting a link to Carnival's minor policy. Their reservation just has to be linked to yours as the responsible party over 25, and their room can be anywhere on the ship (does not have to be right next to yours).

https://help.carnival.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2544/~/minor-guest-policy

1. PVP is a Personal Vacation Planner(they work for carnival) and in my opinion is the best way to book

2. I don't think this will be a problem. Worse case just book your cabins and then request extra keys from guess services and switch once your on board

Why do you think the PVP is the way to go? I have always booked online and wondered if it would be better [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Why do you think the PVP is the way to go? I have always booked online and wondered if it would be better [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

A PVP has access to rooms that may not be shown online, and can help you get the best room/rate. On our next cruise our PVP got us $50 OBC that wasn't advertised on the site. Not to mention she knows exactly the types of rooms we like to be in.

A PVP has access to rooms that may not be shown online, and can help you get the best room/rate. On our next cruise our PVP got us $50 OBC that wasn't advertised on the site. Not to mention she knows exactly the types of rooms we like to be in.

Yep. And if you have a good one they can perform miracles. I can’t believe what mine was able to get done. He went way above and beyond anything I expected. Guess it helps that he’s been there for 26 years [emoji846].

The under 25 must have an over 25 booked and linked to their reservation.

I am booked with four 21 year old college students in May.

I am in a porthole in deck 1 and have them in balcony on Lido.

They asked me and I will take the hit for the team here.

The under 25 must have an over 25 booked and linked to their reservation.

I am booked with four 21 year old college students in May.

I am in a porthole in deck 1 and have them in balcony on Lido.

They asked me and I will take the hit for the team here.

Hope they are well behaved as you will be responsible for them.