Recent experiences with Wifi and other communication on Liberty Bahamas Cruises

Nevada Jen

I am excited for my upcoming cruise but work is kind of crazy right now. If I get the value wifi plan on Liberty will I be able to get my work email on my phone like I do on land? I don't need it instantaneously, but I do need it to show up within a reasonable amount of time and be able to open the emails. Will it matter if I get the Premium in terms of actually being able to get the emails?

In Nassau and Freeport will I be able to use my phone like normal with no roaming? I have Verizon if that matters. Just getting a bit worried about being out of touch for that long!

I am excited for my upcoming cruise but work is kind of crazy right now. If I get the value wifi plan on Liberty will I be able to get my work email on my phone like I do on land? I don't need it instantaneously, but I do need it to show up within a reasonable amount of time and be able to open the emails. Will it matter if I get the Premium in terms of actually being able to get the emails?

In Nassau and Freeport will I be able to use my phone like normal with no roaming? I have Verizon if that matters. Just getting a bit worried about being out of touch for that long!

The value plan will work.

Add Travel Pass to your account(if you haven't already). The Bahamas will be $10 + tax/24 hours. There is no charge until you actually use it. There is no charge to leave it on your account.

You will be able to use your phone as you would in the US, except that 4G data speed will be throttled down to 2G after 512MB/day.