A few questions re: last minute booking on Liberty

ZoeyVictoria

I booked a four-nighter on the Liberty just eight days in advance of sailing, so I have a few last-minute minor glitches. All three dining options are full, so we are waitlisted for early seating. Does anybody have any experience with that? Also, the earliest available check-in time was 12:30 and FTTF is sold out. Do they enforce the check-in times? And has anybody ever seen FTTF pop up as available during the last few days before sailing? I am Gold, this is my sailing companion’s first Carnival cruise. Will I have one 1-liter bottle of water waiting in the cabin? I know we won’t use 12 bottles during a four-nighter, but I will purchase it if I won’t be receiving any. Please forgive all the questions, my SO passed away and I was accustomed to his Platinum benefits so I haven’t paid attention to these particular matters for a few years.

The only cabins available were guarantees, so I am enjoying checking for a cabin assignment. Nothing so far.

I booked a four-nighter on the Liberty just eight days in advance of sailing, so I have a few last-minute minor glitches. All three dining options are full, so we are waitlisted for early seating. Does anybody have any experience with that? Also, the earliest available check-in time was 12:30 and FTTF is sold out. Do they enforce the check-in times? And has anybody ever seen FTTF pop up as available during the last few days before sailing? I am Gold, this is my sailing companion’s first Carnival cruise. Will I have one 1-liter bottle of water waiting in the cabin? I know we won’t use 12 bottles during a four-nighter, but I will purchase it if I won’t be receiving any. Please forgive all the questions, my SO passed away and I was accustomed to his Platinum benefits so I haven’t paid attention to these particular matters for a few years.

The only cabins available were guarantees, so I am enjoying checking for a cabin assignment. Nothing so far.

As a Gold, you will have a 1 liter bottle of water in the cabin.

Yes, check in times are adhered to.

FTTF could pop up at any time but at this late date, most likely not.

You will be assigned one of the dining times. You probably won't know which until you board. If you don't get a time you want you can always utilize the other dining options.

This late you won’t know your dining assignment until you check in. Look on your S&S card for your table assignment.

You might not even get a Cabin assignment until you check in. If you’re checking luggage, the porters will have your Cabin number.

Two months ago we booked a last-minute cruise on Sunshine. We booked on a Wednesday and sailed the following Sunday. We wanted the Anytime dining but they said it was full so we were wait-listed. When we boarded, we asked again to be moved and they moved us with no problem.