Conquest, Liberty or Victory - Which to Choose?

MistyRo76

Ok Carnival Cruisers - looking for feedback on which ship to choose for our next cruise! I have narrowed our choices down to the following:

1. Carnival Victory 4 Day Western Caribbean - Key West/Cozumel

2. Carnival Victory 4 Day Bahamas - Nassau/Half Moon Cay

3. Carnival Liberty 4 Day Bahamas - Nassau/Princess Cays

4. Carnival Conquest 6 Day Eastern Caribbean - Nassau/Half Moon Cay/Grand Turk/Amber Cove

This would be a 5-year anniversary trip for my hubby and I. We just got off the Vista in November. So initially, I was only looking at 4 or 5 day cruises where we could leave the little one home with grandma and have an adults-only getaway. But some friends have already booked the 6 day cruise on the Conquest...so I'm tossing that one into the mix. The only ports that I haven't been to are Princess Cays and Amber Cove. All of them are in the same price range as far as price per person/per day ($130-150 pp/day for a balcony cabin). I know most will say, "no brainer - go for the longer cruise" :D. And we may do just that! But mainly looking for feedback on the ships themselves. Of the three I've only been on the Victory and that was 5 years ago. I know she's currently getting upgrades in dry dock as well.

Thanks in advance for the feedback!

I have been on Liberty and Victory, but not Conquest. I loved Liberty, and liked Victory. I haven't examined what upgrades Victory is getting, so I can't answer anyting about that. I prefer a cruise out of Port Canaveral than going out of Miami, but I prefer Key West and Cozumel over Nassau. But if you can swing the 6 day, do it!!!

Liberty was a great time, I loved the crew! We went over Christmas, and I really think it was the best crew we have ever sailed with. I liked Victory, besides thinking it was dated, I had no issues with it. It was a year ago, so crew could be different. I didn't have issues with the crew, but I don't ever remember a crew as friendly as Liberty was last month!!!

Adult only time, you can't make the wrong choice no matter what you pick!!!!