Cruise Countdown Widget

FLACRUISER99

Is anyone else having problems with the Princess Countdown Connection than can be downloaded from the My Princess Page?:confused:

Yes it wouldn't work for us either! Still now you have your countdown on Cruise critic don't worry as this will still give you the countdown you are after.

Is anyone else having problems with the Princess Countdown Connection than can be downloaded from the My Princess Page?:confused:

A few weeks back, I downloaded the countdown and it worked for that first day. The next day, it acted like I hadn't put in any date to count down to but when minimized, it displayed the right countdown tally. It also showed I had 2 msgs but wouldn't let me click on any of the tabs. I deleted and reinstalled but the second time it wouldn't work at all. Best I've been able to find is that there was an update that never fully loaded and it's hanging up the relay of information.

I have downloaded and deleted the widget that many times I have forgotten. After the last download I left it there with just the time left to our next cruise. When I turn on the pc some days it works, like today, and others it doesn't.:confused:

Yes it wouldn't work for us either! Still now you have your countdown on Cruise critic don't worry as this will still give you the countdown you are after.

Hey Jo and Rob you did a fantastic job on the Crown videoicon14.gif Are you planning on Crusing again soon?

Yes I'm having and have been having problems with the Princess Countdown Clock. It acts like it doesn't have our cruise information and shows that there are 3 messages that I can't get to. Oh well.

I have downloaded it and it runs okay. Quits sometimes for odd reasons and not sure why. I did have to install an Adobe program to get it to work first. I was prompted to install it. I am running a quad core Mac with Snow Leopard.

beachpeach1

You may have to edit your signature. Go to UserCP and under setting and options, click on edit options, scroll down to thread display options and make sure your "show signatures" is ticked. Hope this helps.

Ted

Yes. It usually comes and goes. Today I have downloaded about 10x and it still doesn't work. Wish I could get the Cruisecritic widget on my desktop:)

beachpeach1

You may have to edit your signature. Go to UserCP and under setting and options, click on edit options, scroll down to thread display options and make sure your "show signatures" is ticked. Hope this helps.]

Thanks! It worked....appreciate the tip!!

Archived