Allure of the seas November 25 2012.. Gay male first cruise

Jtcarter

Hey Guys and Gals.. I'll be on the 7night Caribbean cruise starting off in Fort Lauderdale on November 25th.. I was was wondering if there were any other gay males or gals on this cruise who would be interested in meeting up for a drink or hangout while onboard.. I'm 24 yo fun party goer from New Zealand and this is my first ever cruise. :)

image.jpg.8b94cda25b2b46fb928eefd314ea0e91.jpg

Hi JTCarter!

My name is Tom. I/m getting ready for my first cruise, also. My partner and I are doing a 7 night cruise out of Colon Panama.

We have only been to NZ once. We brought in the new Millenium in Queenstown - because it is in the first time zone!

We both LOVED your country. The people are fantastic.

I am impressed with your desire and plan to do yoiur first cruise solo. I would probably have done one, but it was not something I ever thought about when I was young. I am 53 now. When I was 21. I packed up what I owned and moved from Washington, DC to Los Angeles to become a Talent Agent.

Sorry! I was starting to ramble,

Anyway, welcome to CC!

You'll find many of us can become quite fond of the Cruise stuff - some might call it addicted!

Keep checking the Boards.

Maybe you need to consider the 7 night cruise on GRANDEUR OF THE SEAS on December 2nd.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Guys and Gals.. I'll be on the 7night Caribbean cruise starting off in Fort Lauderdale on November 25th.. I was was wondering if there were any other gay males or gals on this cruise who would be interested in meeting up for a drink or hangout while onboard.. I'm 24 yo fun party goer from New Zealand and this is my first ever cruise. :)

you will always be able to find gay and lesbian passengers on a cruise, but you happened to be very lucky and picked a cruise which will have around 1,000 fellow passengers who booked with a group agency.

Archived