Lunch by the pool

baflagg

For anyone that has been on the Breakaway, on sea days do they set up the BBQ lunch by the pool. They did this when we were on the Jewel a couple of years ago and really enjoyed.

Thanks

No BBQ lunch by the pool. However, food from Uptown cafe not far from pool area if you want a quick bite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww, too bad. We were previously on the Gem and Dawn and enjoyed them BBQ ing by the pool. I know the Garden Cafe was right around the corner from the pool on those ships, but I liked the ambience ....

sent from my Samsung galaxy s3

For anyone that has been on the Breakaway, on sea days do they set up the BBQ lunch by the pool. They did this when we were on the Jewel a couple of years ago and really enjoyed.

Thanks

They do not do this on Breakaway. Uptown Grill was pretty disappointing IMO. They have almost the same menu everyday -- 3 kinds of meatballs.

They do not do this on Breakaway. Uptown Grill was pretty disappointing IMO. They have almost the same menu everyday -- 3 kinds of meatballs.

They had sandwiches, hot dogs, and hamburgers, along with meatball subs on my sailing. Also waffle fries, and mini pies.

They had sandwiches, hot dogs, and hamburgers, along with meatball subs on my sailing. Also waffle fries, and mini pies.

Yes, they had fries and mini pies. You could ask them to make you a sandwich, but they had a very limited selection.

But Gem was much better.

Archived