Goodie bag ideas......

Howdy everyone!

I am looking for ideas for a goodie bag items for my 3 "kids" 20-22. We are going on HOTS in July.

I just want to make them a little something celebratory. So far I have Boca clips, magnetic clips, highlighter, wrapped candies.

Thanks for the help!

When sharing a cabin with others we each bring a "bag" of sorts, usually cloth with a closure, to keep our valuables in for the safe. That way none of us need to search through everything in order to find what we are looking for. We just pull out our own "bag." And get what we need. We call the bags our "safe sacks."

I see someone mentioned lanyards which is one of my FAVORITE things to put in goodie bags..I also like hand sanitizer with clips for guys and mini bottles for the girls, small bathroom deodorizer spray or clips, mini flashlight and the biggie...a small 2-3 outlet plug ....I am excited for you :D

Magnetic hooks (to hang lanyard and other such things on). I brought some on my first cruise a couple of weeks ago - we always new where our seapasses were.

Also - passport cases/covers/wallets if they don't have them.

A small battery-operated candle or tealights for the stateroom. Or a nightlight. Nice for safety at night and adds a bit of atmosphere. A box of mints, like Tic Tacs (available in a 24 pack on Amazon). :)

At that age I would say food, coupons for alcoholic drinks if they are paying for themselves, cash for the ports, tervis, sunglasses or snorkeling gear. Girls are a bit easier...the dry erase boards are a great idea. I like an air freshener for my room. Lotion, slippers/socks, lip gloss lol. Good luck! I love the idea of goodie bags. I'm sure they will love whatever you come up with.

Note, you might want to give them the goodie bags ahead of time, so that they don't end up purchasing/packing the stuff that you are also giving them... we did something similar for my Brother in Law and his GF, but gave it to them at Christmas (2 months before our trip)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks everyone for the ideas! I'm trying to think of a way to get the goodie bags their cabin before they get in. Any ideas?

Nancy

If you have access to the Diamond or Suite Concierge, speak to them. For our daughter's wedding on Liberty, we were able to arrange to meet with the deck supervisor prior to staterooms opening, and put the goody bags in each of the guest staterooms.