Cheers question

annster31

Energy drinks, bottled water, & Vitamin Water have always been given to me closed. Since I drink more alcohol on the ship, than I do at home, I always stop by the coffee bar and grab a Vitamin Water before I go get ready for dinner. I keep it in the fridge so I can drink it before bed. I also grab one before heading to the cabin for the night, to drink in the morning.

Enjoy Cheers! I’ve used drink packages for the past few years on CCL & also RCL. Can’t imagine cruising without it.

Do they open the energy drinks or give them to you closed? Want to use early for the gym. Also when u get a bottle of water do they open them? Like to bring on shore and or have a couple of bottles for the room. Thank u

I have had them given to me opened and not opened. might depend on the bartender.

what i usually do is bring time on with me as allowed by carnival.

A small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, juice, and milk) packaged in cans or cartons may be brought onboard on embarkation day and must be in the guest's carry-on luggage. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces each or less per person.

Are you required to wait 5 minutes in between orders for nonalcoholic drinks? I was just thinking that I would get a couple bottles before I head to bed, as I usually wake up in the night and drink a bottle as well as first thing in the am before I have coffee. If I didn't have to wait it would be easier, but understand if required. Thanks!

what i usually do is bring time on with me as allowed by carnival.

A small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, juice, and milk) packaged in cans or cartons may be brought onboard on embarkation day and must be in the guest's carry-on luggage. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces each or less per person.

It wouldn't make a lot of sense to carry them on if they had Cheers, would it? Since they've sort of paid for them with Cheers anyway?