Internet,Legend Of The Seas.

When RC first coined the word VOOM, they implied that it was the fast O3b service. Something changed, and in May 2015, they just declared VOOM to be whatever internet service was currently on each ship.

However in the announcement in the cruise planner for my Legend of the Seas cruise they are stating:

"...with VOOM, the fastest Internet at sea. Enjoy unlimited high-speed internet and stream all your favorite movies, shows and music while at sea. Share every unforgettable moment of your vacation in real time. And stay connected with video chat, texting and email.

RCCL will have a problem if they do not deliver what promised at my March 3 to March 26 cruise.

http://Http://mogenshallas.com cruise reviews

from my iPad using Forums

However in the announcement in the cruise planner for my Legend of the Seas cruise they are stating:

"...with VOOM, the fastest Internet at sea. Enjoy unlimited high-speed internet and stream all your favorite movies, shows and music while at sea. Share every unforgettable moment of your vacation in real time. And stay connected with video chat, texting and email.

RCCL will have a problem if they do not deliver what promised at my March 3 to March 26 cruise.

http://Http://mogenshallas.com cruise reviews

from my iPad using Forums

Totally agree.

RCCL advertisement convinced me to take out their Surf and Stream.

I have addiction for OUR ABC.NET.AU

Tuning in ABC is so important.It was through listening to OUR ABC Radio and Film that i owe my self funded retirement at 45 yrs old.

ABC,Investment advice on radio and much more that gave us a good life of retirement and of living home,Australia,and travelling, the world,and will continue.