Rita's Crabshack on Radiance of the Seas

Does anyone have any information on Rita's Crabshack on Radiance of the Seas? I have seen on the forum that it is part of the Windjammer now but, is it available every night or just certain nights? My parents are going on their first cruise on Aug 18th so I'm looking for info for them. My husband and I were on ROTS June 2014 and we loved Rita's Crabshack! We ate there the evening we were in Juneau after spending about a $100 at Tracy's Crab Shack and feeling like we didn't get much for our $!

Thanks for any info! :ship:

Does anyone have any information on Rita's Crabshack on Radiance of the Seas? I have seen on the forum that it is part of the Windjammer now but, is it available every night or just certain nights? My parents are going on their first cruise on Aug 18th so I'm looking for info for them. My husband and I were on ROTS June 2014 and we loved Rita's Crabshack! We ate there the evening we were in Juneau after spending about a $100 at Tracy's Crab Shack and feeling like we didn't get much for our $!

Thanks for any info! :ship:

Long gone. Dead. Deceased. Stick a fork in it. No more Rita's on the Radiance, in any of its forms.

Just a bump in the Windjammer now.

Long gone. Dead. Deceased. Stick a fork in it. No more Rita's on the Radiance, in any of its forms.

Just a bump in the Windjammer now.

:( sorry to hear that! When we ate there in 2014 there weren't many eating there and it was freezing at the back of the ship...they were passing out the Mexican type blankets from Rita's Cantina! It was a beautiful spot in the ship though with great views behind the ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When we went last year, I believe it was open every night. We did sit in the Rita's area every morning for breakfast, was easier getting a seat there than in the Windjammer.

Thank you, I guess it isn't there anymore though

Sent from my iPhone using Forums