Majesty Oct.2, 2017: Good, Great, Just OK?

sjb317

do have to mention the Indian food in the WJ as this was one of the highlights of my cruise food wise. It was always excellent and something I enjoyed at both breakfast and lunch!

I loved the indian food for breakfast. That was the first time I've had anything like that

We just disembarked about an hour ago.

13th October.

We were also pleasantly surprised at the Indian food in the WJ.

It was nice to find something a little different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was on the same cruise - I agree with the service up in the VCL for the Diamond coctail hour. I ended up just going to the Schooner Bar and using my coupons after the second night. But they do put on a nice assortment of munchies up there

I got off the ship about 2 weeks before you guys on the Hurricane Irma shortened cruise. I would agree with almost all of your posts. Getting off the ship in the self embarkation was no problem as usual for us. The service was spotty in the Diamond event like you both said, but I think they are still confused with directions from management about scanning members cards during that time. We had to ask for our card back several times, had to go back to get our card during dinner, and were charged for one drink we shouldn't have been, but we also had a good time as usual.