Explorer coffee card question

For those who have been on the Explorer recently:

1) Does Explorer have a coffee card (nothing is showing up on my cruise planner)?

2) If Explorer does have it, do they go by a punch/shot of espresso or a punch per drink irrespective of number of shots of espresso?

TIA:)

Can't answer the second question, but I have Explorer booked for next year and the coffee card is in the cruise planner for $31.

I've ready many people say a small size is one, and a large is two, but that's just through the grapevine.

For those who have been on the Explorer recently:

1) Does Explorer have a coffee card (nothing is showing up on my cruise planner)?

2) If Explorer does have it, do they go by a punch/shot of espresso or a punch per drink irrespective of number of shots of espresso?

TIA:)

As far as I have seen, the coffee card is the same price onboard as pre-cruise. So just wait to purchase until you are onboard and ask them the policy on punching the card.

• 1 month later...
I have been searching the Drinks Packages myself as my Cruise on the 'Explorer' leaves on 29/10. There was a Coffee Card offered but I decided not to take it, but from what I remember it was per Coffee.

CruiseLover750

There have been a few reports of larger coffee drinks costing more than one punch, which is not mentioned in the Cruise Planner.

I was on the Explorer last month and they were charging by shot of espresso. So a large could be as much as 3 punches depending on how they make it. Definitely not worth it to get the coffee card. Or if you are interested - buy it on the ship after asking if they charge by espresso shot or not. Same price if you buy it on the ship or via cruise planner.

• 2 months later...

Just off the Enchantment on Tuesday. I purchased the coffee card for my hubby and the first person said you could get a small or medium of anything for one punch. Later in the cruise, hubby struck up a friendly relationship with another person, and he got large drinks for only one punch. So it pays to ask, and to be nice. :cool: