serenade OTS drinks package price per day??

leono1

anyone tell me what the drinks package price is on this ship daily at the moment? thanks

Maybe someone on the ship will post to answer your question but it really doesn't matter. The price can change from sailing to sailing and can change at any time for a particular sailing.

If pre-booking it can vary from week to week you would have to check the cruise planner for your sailing. If you're talking about purchasing once onboard, it's a fair bit higher. I've never been on Serenade, but any of the other ships we've been on I've never seen it less than $55 per day onboard and often higher.

Maybe someone on the ship will post to answer your question but it really doesn't matter. The price can change from sailing to sailing and can change at any time for a particular sailing.

yeah i thought as much i just wanted get a rough idea as im looking to book a cruise and at the minute the drinks package is included so wanted see just how much worth id be getting free. just off the allure and paid £40+18% a day and thought with the serenade been a smaller older ship the package may have been cheaper per day......

yeah i thought as much i just wanted get a rough idea as im looking to book a cruise and at the minute the drinks package is included so wanted see just how much worth id be getting free. just off the allure and paid £40+18% a day and thought with the serenade been a smaller older ship the package may have been cheaper per day......

You won't be far off if you go with $55/day plus 18%.