MSC vs Pullmantur

DisneyDatknee

We have a confirmed booking on the Musica for Greece in April, but one of our land trips have been moved further back in the summer and now we can move to the last week of May instead of April.

We almost booked Pullmantur last year for a last-minute Canary Islands trip, but the dates didn't fall right. Does anyone have any opinions?

It would be the MSC Musica - Venice, Brindisi, Corfu, Athens, Santorini, Olympia, Kotor, and back to Venice.

Or the Pullmantur Horizon - Athens, Mykonos, Volos, Crete, Santorini, Nauplion, and back to Athens.

Have not been on either line, but I do like how the Horizon is more "Greece". I've already been to Venice before, but I don't have a preference. Flights are about $100 cheaper to Athens and on Delta which I would prefer.

The cruises will be about the same in price. I have not gotten a quote from my US travel agent that books Pullmantur and I'm assuming at this point he no longer works for the agency.

Any opinions? I don't want a terrible cruise, but I also want a great itineary.

A further strech would be the Celestyal Crystal, but I'm more focused on the other two for right now.