Can you get a drink at the Wonderland bar? Harmony of the Seas

We personally didn't but we did speak to a people who went for drinks there on a number of nights before returning to the coastal kitchen for dinner, so it is possible. They didn't have any reservations, they also didn't have a drinks package - not sure if that makes a difference!

Yes, you can just go to the Wonderland Bar. Been there Saturday night. They have some signature cocktails (12 USD each - sums up to a bit more than 15 USD with 18% service charge and 10% Spanish VAT). But the first thing we were told was that they can make us any drink we want. Actually we were the only guests.

39august, not quite sure what 3 free drinks you´re talking about. In the Suite Lounge you get free cocktails anyway. In the Diamond Club you also get as much as you want during the Diamond and above cocktail hour (5 pm - 8:30 pm). As a Diamond or above you also have 3 vouchers uploaded to your SeaPass Card which can be used at any bar except Rising Tide Bar and Bionic Bar (I have to check back home. I´m not sure whether Wonderland Bar is excluded also).

BTW when we asked just for a soda during the cocktail hour no one ever scanned our cards (did that at the Pool Bar and the Schooner Bar). They only wanted the card for cocktails.

steamboats

Yes, you can just go to the Wonderland Bar. Been there Saturday night.

steamboats

This is great to know. It's close to our cabin. Since they removed our favorite dining room bar, we have a nice spot before dinner.

Hope you had a great cruise Steamboats. Looking forward to your review.

Timm

Steamboats, I was referring to the 3 drink vouchers. So I guess the answer is "yes" for Wonderland. I like uncrowded bars so we may do this a time or two. I know we get plenty of free drinks in the lounges, but like trying other venues.

Great to hear that this bar is available for just drinks. They have unique offerings and liquid nitrogen chilled glasses! Thanks for the info!

I wonder if anyone has the list of the drinks offered in Wonderland Bar. We love trying new drinks:)

Steamboats, I was referring to the 3 drink vouchers. So I guess the answer is "yes" for Wonderland. I like uncrowded bars so we may do this a time or two. I know we get plenty of free drinks in the lounges, but like trying other venues.

I just checked the C&A information sheet and it mentions only Rising Tide and Bionic Bar as being excluded. So you should be able to get a drink on the vouchers in the Wonderland Bar (but of course not the signature drinks).

steamboats

I wonder if anyone has the list of the drinks offered in Wonderland Bar. We love trying new drinks:)

It´s a pretty short list of signature drinks:

Helios in the Sand (Bacardi Superior Rum, Coco Lopez Cream of Coconut, pineapple juice, mint leaves)

Wondering Ice (Remy Martin VSOP, Bénedictine, Dolin Sweet Vermouth, dashes of Peychaud´s bitters)

Rolling Stone (Ilegal Joven Mezcal, honey, lemon & cucumber juices, yogurt mix, basil leaves)

Dream Catcher (Basil Hayden´s Bourbon, Grand Marnier, apricot brandy, lemon & orange juices, simple syrup)

The Stowaway (Talisker Scotch Whisky, port, lemon & orange juices, sugar)

We had the Rolling Stone and the Dream Catcher. I ordered the Dream Catcher and DH the Rolling Stone. We swapped drinks as we both said the other is more our taste.

steamboats

I have noticed that the specialty restaurants have specific cocktails (Jamie's, Izumi, in addition to Wonderland), can you go in to get a drink and then choose to eat elsewhere? Do they have stand alone bars? If not, can you order those drinks at another bar?

Edited by ama-sam

Helios in the Sand (Bacardi Superior Rum, Coco Lopez Cream of Coconut, pineapple juice, mint leaves)

Wondering Ice (Remy Martin VSOP, Bénedictine, Dolin Sweet Vermouth, dashes of Peychaud´s bitters)

Rolling Stone (Ilegal Joven Mezcal, honey, lemon & cucumber juices, yogurt mix, basil leaves)

Dream Catcher (Basil Hayden´s Bourbon, Grand Marnier, apricot brandy, lemon & orange juices, simple syrup)

We had the Rolling Stone and the Dream Catcher. I ordered the Dream Catcher and DH the Rolling Stone. We swapped drinks as we both said the other is more our taste.

steamboats

We really liked the Balsamic Blast at Wonderland on Anthem. I'm hoping I can get it on Harmony.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have looked through the deck plans for Harmony on the Royal website. I can't find Wonderland. I thought this ship had this restaurant. Can someone confirm or am I wrong?

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong. Wonderland is mid-ship and is two stories high. Deck 11 is the restaurant and Deck 12 is the bar. Our cabin is on deck 12 right outside of Wonderland.

Edited by ValerieJo

I have looked through the deck plans for Harmony on the Royal website. I can't find Wonderland. I thought this ship had this restaurant. Can someone confirm or am I wrong?

Wonderland is where the Concierge Lounge used to be on Oasis and Allure.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The Dream Catcher sounds interesting. I think I will have to give it a try. :D I am glad we can visit there without going to the restaurant. DH is not very adventurous with food. :rolleyes:

The bar is upstairs you will not really see the restaurant or get the idea of the place. It is a nice bar.....but you really will not experience Wonderland.

steamboats

Thank you so much steamboats! I think I'm in trouble because I'm going to try every one of them :D