Voyager bar prices and any other info

There seems to be so little info available on voyager... does anyone have a current list of bar prices? Prices seem to vary shop by ship so was hoping someone might have up to date info. Also, we have pre purchased the drinks package - anyone know what the limit is on voyager?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There seems to be so little info available on voyager... does anyone have a current list of bar prices? Prices seem to vary shop by ship so was hoping someone might have up to date info. Also, we have pre purchased the drinks package - anyone know what the limit is on voyager?

It's an Unlimited package, so there is no set number.

If you're referring to price point, you can order drinks up to $12 to $13 with the package. If you order something more expensive the price difference will just be charged to your on board account.

Jonathan

Thanks Jonathan.... we have had the package on various cruises up to now, so was just wondering if the limit was $12 or $13. I know some ships also have different bar menus.... so was just wondering what it was on voyager?

Thanks Jonathan.... we have had the package on various cruises up to now, so was just wondering if the limit was $12 or $13. I know some ships also have different bar menus.... so was just wondering what it was on voyager?

38Anchor,

It looks like the drink price limit is $13 for Oasis Class and $12 for the rest of the fleet.

There has definitely been some price hikes recently. It looks like some "Classic" Pub drinks have hit $14

Rum, Collins, Cognacs cresting to $13 a pop. While Chandon Brut by the glass will run you $15 per glass and Ruffino, Prosecco $15.

The Drink of the Day is still a bargain at $8. You can enjoy them all day and not spend a dime above your drink package.

Happy Cruising. :cool:

Jonathan

38Anchor,

The Drink of the Day is still a bargain at $8. You can enjoy them all day and not spend a dime above your drink package.

Happy Cruising. :cool:

Jonathan

When we were on Voyager last month, drink of the day was $9.95US.

Leigh

Thanks Leigh, do you remember any other bar prices at all... ?

Coronas were $7.95US, they had a special of a pint of Heineken for $5 some days. The NZ sav blanc I drank was $13US a glass.

Coke was $3.75 a can I think and bottles of water (600ml) were $2.25 each.

Sorry can't remember any other prices.

Leigh

It must vary between cruises. We just got off the boat 2 days ago. Drink of the day was $9.50. drinks packages were cocktails up to $14 and cocktails were either 11.50, $14 or $17

The last 4 days they sold cards in the Star lounge 10 cocktails for $85 (up to $14) and the whole cruise 2 bars had $5 Heineken pints.