Enchantment of the Seas Sailing.....End of Oct. (3 night) Looking for Info.

thjeepster

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the newest Cruise Compasses for the 3 night sail on Enchantment?

Also, wondering if there is a formal night and which night would that be?.....Also, does anyone know/have the menus used for the 3 nights?

Any new info. for anything will be very appreciated!!

Thank you very much!!

• 4 weeks later...
Hello? Nobody here just off on the enchantment?

Any info with be greatly appreciated.

Less than an week and we will be on it.

Any info about entertainment or movies by the pool?

Try a recent roll call, maybe someone will respond there.

Still haven’t found anybody off of enchantment recently.

Will be on soon. 3 days and counting.

Will you update us when you're back? Just booked her for February and if you can't get the info before you go, is sure appreciate it if you'd share once back.

Will you update us when you're back? Just booked her for February and if you can't get the info before you go, is sure appreciate it if you'd share once back.

Cosign. I will be on in Feb. I couldn't find recent info wither, so would love if you'd advise when you get back. Thanks

Cosign. I will be on in Feb. I couldn't find recent info wither, so would love if you'd advise when you get back. Thanks

Which sailing? I'm on the 16th.

So, I'm a Floridian and I can tell you that our weather in February can be kind of variable although it's most common to be highs in the mid 70's. We typically get at least a week of colder weather, but some years that happens in January, some years February and some years in March. Last year it was our spring break week (early March) and I was quite disappointed because we were at Club Med and the pools weren't heated. The week before it had been 80! Boooooo.

If you're from a colder climate, whatever weather we have will feel warm and balmy to you.

Which sailing? I'm on the 16th.

So, I'm a Floridian and I can tell you that our weather in February can be kind of variable although it's most common to be highs in the mid 70's. We typically get at least a week of colder weather, but some years that happens in January, some years February and some years in March. Last year it was our spring break week (early March) and I was quite disappointed because we were at Club Med and the pools weren't heated. The week before it had been 80! Boooooo.

If you're from a colder climate, whatever weather we have will feel warm and balmy to you.

Also sailing on the 16th. Got moved to Enchantment after the Dry Docking of Majesty. which from what I heard has positives bc the ship is nicer, but still forces those driving to go a lot further (my parents actually live closer to Miami, so less driving for us). This will actually be my wedding cruise. I apologize in advance for my loud family ;p

Over half of us are "from FL" so ya, we know the crazy weather. I'm just hoping its not cold on the beach as I will be taking lots of picks on the beach in my wedding dress and no jacket :o. I need to know the schedule for the 16th and 18th so I can make the itinerary for guest activities. So if you (or anyone) finds out, PLEASE post.

Also sailing on the 16th. Got moved to Enchantment after the Dry Docking of Majesty. which from what I heard has positives bc the ship is nicer, but still forces those driving to go a lot further (my parents actually live closer to Miami, so less driving for us). This will actually be my wedding cruise. I apologize in advance for my loud family ;p

Over half of us are "from FL" so ya, we know the crazy weather. I'm just hoping its not cold on the beach as I will be taking lots of picks on the beach in my wedding dress and no jacket :o. I need to know the schedule for the 16th and 18th so I can make the itinerary for guest activities. So if you (or anyone) finds out, PLEASE post.

We'll see you there! No worries about being the loud wedding party, I'm actually sailing Oasis in December with about 40 friends and relatives for my cousin's wedding. This one is is it a quick escape for my hubby and me and 2 year old daughter. I couldn't find a roll call so I'll go start one. Please come sign up!

For the schedule, can your RC wedding planner assist you with that?

For the weather, I'd imagine you would be good. I'd wind up worrying about being too hot in a dress rather than too cold.

Last day of work!!! We will be leaving tomorrow morning for the Miami port.

I wish someone had recent info about this 3 day itinerary. Would have been great to see some schedule info.

Hopefully CocoCay will be calm and we don’t skip it.

Last day of work!!! We will be leaving tomorrow morning for the Miami port.

I wish someone had recent info about this 3 day itinerary. Would have been great to see some schedule info.

Hopefully CocoCay will be calm and we don’t skip it.

I'm so jealous!!! I hope you have a marvelous trip and shoot us some updates so we can all live vicariously through you this weekend.

I'm so jealous!!! I hope you have a marvelous trip and shoot us some updates so we can all live vicariously through you this weekend.

Thank you! But it looks like we will be having rain from that invest that’s out there now.

But at least I won’t be working!

Just got off enchantment this morning.

Luckily we didn’t have much rain.

Was able to go to CocoCay and Nassau. Original we we going to skip Nassau because of the TS but after heading back towards Miami for 3 hours the captain turned around and we arrived in Nassau at 11:30 that night and we docked there all night.

Good time. Had fun. Now back to work tomorrow.

Anybody have questions plz ask.

Was able to go to CocoCay and Nassau. Original we we going to skip Nassau because of the TS but after heading back towards Miami for 3 hours the captain turned around and we arrived in Nassau at 11:30 that night and we docked there all night.

Anybody have questions plz ask.

Glad you had a good time! Did you hear any plans about the upcoming dry dock? I'm sailing on 12/14 (which I think is the 1st sailing post dry dock) so just wondering what might change. Also how was the food??

Anybody have questions plz ask.[/quo

Would you be able to share the cruise compass? I'm in desperate NEED of one to plan our group activities. Also, do you remember what was for dinner the last night?

Are the shows on the 3 night enchantment worth going to? (I'm an avid show goer, but I have so much to do. I prefer to go, but if I don't NEED to I wont)

Anybody have questions plz ask.[/quo

Would you be able to share the cruise compass? I'm in desperate NEED of one to plan our group activities. Also, do you remember what was for dinner the last night?

Are the shows on the 3 night enchantment worth going to? (I'm an avid show goer, but I have so much to do. I prefer to go, but if I don't NEED to I wont)

Cruiseboys 2 posts up posted a link to his review. He included the Cruise Compasses.