Independence v Navigator

Almost identical, except Indy is longer. Indy has Sorrento's on the Royal Promenade, Navigator does not, but does have pizza slices at Cafe Promenade. Biggest difference is the H2O zone (kiddie pool area) on Indy, that's not on Navigator.

Almost identical, except Indy is longer. Indy has Sorrento's on the Royal Promenade, Navigator does not, but does have pizza slices at Cafe Promenade. Biggest difference is the H2O zone (kiddie pool area) on Indy, that's not on Navigator.

I would agree with Bob's assessment, but add I would go on either ship and having been on Indy, you will have a familiarity of the layout and where things are. Disclaimer, I've been on Freedom, not Indy, but I would book any of those 3 in a heart beat.

Does Indy have a play like Liberty does? that would be only plus if it had one, really like Navigator going on it for 3rd time in 7 weeks

Indy does not. It still has the same worn out stale Royal Caribbean singers and dancers shows.

We have sailed Indy and Navigator several times on each. The ships are so much alike I would pick based on itinerary and cost. If those were equal I would probably pick Indy but maybe not. I have trouble sitting still and like to walk a lot. Indy gives me an extra 100 feet to walk.:)