Any future Ecstasy cruisers? I need help getting a couple of branded items

jeff92k7

My wife and I were on the Ecstasy two years ago. It was our first cruise ever and we were celebrating our 15th anniversary. We fell in love with cruising and have since made the decision to collect a couple of things from our cruises. Unfortunately, being our fist cruise, we had no idea what, if anything, that we would start collecting so we don't have these items from that cruise. I am hoping that someone going on the ecstasy in the future might be willing to help us out and pick them up for us (our expense, we will reimburse you and pay for all shipping costs to get them to us).

We are looking for a refrigerator magnet with the picture of the ship and the name on it. (we actually got two of those as gifts for other people, but didn't think to get one for ourselves until later).

The second item is one of the ship models. They are usually metal and painted to look like the ship. I believe these are $35 each, if I remember correctly from our last cruise a few weeks ago.

I have checked eBay, called carnival, and contacted the companies that contract with carnival to provide the onboard shops with no luck.

If anyone would be willing to pick up these items for us, please let me know.

We'll be on the Ecstasy Dec. 9 and would be happy to get these items for you.

Thank you SO much. I tried to PM you, but not sure if I'm doing it right. The forum just gave me an access denied page. Wondering if it needs you to "accept" my friend request first. I want to get you our email/contact info to work out arrangements but don't want to post my info on the public forum. Let me know if you don't see the "friend" request on this forum and we'll figure out something.

• 2 weeks later...

Yikes! Don't see a friend request, but will keep looking.

Found it!!!

We're now "friends" but don't know how to send a private message. So, if you do, send me one!

Edited by kikimom

Found it!!!

We're now "friends" but don't know how to send a private message. So, if you do, send me one!

This forum is awful. I tried to send you a PM again, but am still getting the "you do not have permission" error. It looks like this website forum is run with really old forum software and the private messaging isn't working at all.

Let me see if I can come up with some other way to privately discuss this. I'm certainly not putting personal contact info out in the open on this forum and no way in heck am I going to list payment details on here.

This forum is awful. I tried to send you a PM again, but am still getting the "you do not have permission" error. It looks like this website forum is run with really old forum software and the private messaging isn't working at all.

Let me see if I can come up with some other way to privately discuss this. I'm certainly not putting personal contact info out in the open on this forum and no way in heck am I going to list payment details on here.

Pretty sure PM's are disabled on here but you could put your e-mail in your signature.

Found it!!!

Hey... can you email me at jenniferjeff@sbcglobal.net? That's an old email that we keep around mainly for giving out to websites that we know will spam us so we rarely ever check it. If bots mine this forum and start spamming me at that address, it won't bother me.

If you can email me there, then I'll look for it and I can give you better contact info.