Anyone on the Adventure now? How was San Juan airport?

Cruising into San Juan on October 28th. Interested in hearing from those on the October 7th Adventure of the Seas sailing. What is the condition of the airport? How was it getting taxi's to the port?

Check the roll call. I've seen reports that the airport is fine. Has electricity, A/C and food places are open.

Roll calls are all still there just don't show up using the quick search method. Track it down and bookmark it :)

I was just reading the last two pages of it. It's right there in the list.

There are also pix in the big SJ thread here. Airport is fine and open.

Here's the link for the October 7th Roll Call.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2437265&page=12

I will be on the October 14th Roll call and will be doing a Live review with tons of photos. :)

Thank you. I have a cruise for next year but not sure if I will keep the reservation or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Cruising into San Juan on October 28th. Interested in hearing from those on the October 7th Adventure of the Seas sailing. What is the condition of the airport? How was it getting taxi's to the port?

We were notified today that our San Juan port call on Friday Nov. 10 has been canceled as well as Saint Martin for the Independence of the Seas Oct. 29 transatlantic.

We were notified today that our San Juan port call on Friday Nov. 10 has been canceled as well as Saint Martin for the Independence of the Seas Oct. 29 transatlantic.

San Juan is not ready for ships to stop there. They're improving slowly, but so many hotels are still closed and there is nowhere for anyone to tour/go on excursions since the residents are still recovering. I'm honestly surprised that St. Maarten is going to start accepting cruise ships in Nov (10th i think they said).

Thank you. I have a cruise for next year but not sure if I will keep the reservation or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I wouldn't cancel. Not sure exactly when in a years time you're cruising to SJ but a lot could change between now and then. We are doing a B2B cruise starting in March/April 2018 and scheduled as a port stop to be in SJ on 2 April. We'll let Celebrity decide where we're going if SJ isn't possible. Hope SJ is ready by then or sooner for all of us as we have always enjoyed SJ as a port stop and a port of embarkation.