Tours that include...

Ellusionz

So our first option of off roading with one tour group is a no go as they are full (hate booking things last minute like this). For anyone with Bonaire experience is there any tours that include the following areas?

Donkey Sanctuary

Gotomeer

Pekelmeer Flamingo Sanctuary

Pink Beach

Salt Pans

Wayaka

and we'd like to swim at 1000 steps beach, tho we could always do that after the tour on our own. Thanks for any advice! We'd just prefer a tour as I heard sometimes you can have issues traveling thru the national park.

We are in Bonaire Wednesday - Apr 18, 2018 from 8am to 4pm. Two of us. We talked it over and we will probably try to rent a jeep to be able to hit all the places we want to go since tour groups may take too long or not spend enough time in places we want to see. Will be a first time, excited but nervous :)

We are in Bonaire Wednesday - Apr 18, 2018 from 8am to 4pm. Two of us. We talked it over and we will probably try to rent a jeep to be able to hit all the places we want to go since tour groups may take too long or not spend enough time in places we want to see. Will be a first time, excited but nervous :)

Bonaire is VERY safe and sooo easy to navigate. Rent a golf cart and do it on your own, as many people do. Many threads on this page about the golf carts. Best thing we ever did!

Hi Ellusionz, I asked what date because I'm living on the island and have a nice car with A/C, and I'm free that day. I've taken a few people around on personal tours and they just love it. I'm not allowed to promote on this forum but you can contact me if you google my blog/facebook page called Tropic of Destiny ~Jeyna

Hi Ellusionz, I asked what date because I'm living on the island and have a nice car with A/C, and I'm free that day. I've taken a few people around on personal tours and they just love it. I'm not allowed to promote on this forum but you can contact me if you google my blog/facebook page called Tropic of Destiny ~Jeyna

Hi Jeyna I sent you a facebook message about your private tour Crystal Marie Spath :D

Thank you for posting on CC Jenna. I too have posted on your FB blog page. Hope to hear from you soon. Bambam

• 1 year later...

Wishing4wind

I was in Bonaire a few years ago and took an island tour (husband and wife team).  I booked online.  They had a tent at the dock where we met.

I don’t remember their name.

Can recommend any tour companies that do island tours- no beach?