What to do!?

amarie420

When we went to Grand Turk we first stopped at Margarittaville (never been to one before so I guess that was an exciting new adventure :D ). We walked down the beach to Jack's Shack, had a drink and played with Topher. Then we went swimming. It was a wonderful, relaxing day!

• 1 month later...
I cringe every time someones says don't go to Margaritaville !! well thats rude!! some like it and for those that don't go someplace else like you always do. I like going just to relax and people watch and then I move on. so don't tell someone not to go you are not their mother!!! Oh by the way I don't go to McDonalds at all!! YUCK!

:o I can't be the only one that had to laugh at the hypocrisy of this post.

I get the sentiment of what was said, and I agree with it in principle, but not in rudeness of course. I love traveling and I like to go to new places, especially places I may never visit again. I'm not an adventure person, but I enjoy history and seeing things that are unique to one particular place. So I get that going to a place I can visit in the states or on other islands in the Caribbean really doesn't appeal to me. It's like going to Paris and skipping the Eiffel Tower to shop at Walmart (I have no idea if there's a Walmart in Paris, but you get the idea)! When we went to Bermuda, we had to go to the Swizzle Inn because it's a well known Bermudian spot (overpriced with average food, but still). But, I also appreciate that people go on vacation for different reasons. Last cruise I went on, went to destinations I've been to so the cruise was about the cruise and not the destination. This time, it's going to be both, so personally we'll be exploring the Island some (not sure how yet), but, if after doing that, we are hungry or thirsty we might go to Margaritaville. It's possible to do both :)