A couple of questions if anyone can help

trinitytrees

hi going on Regal and I was doing required info on personaliser and it stated need to bring vaccination certificates, now I searched help pages and can't find more info, we are from Uk any ideas?

Also on another post someone mentioned requesting bathrobes via cruise personaliser, I have looked but again can't see anywhere I can make that request, again any suggestions?

Thank you

In your cruise personalizer, bring up your booked sailing. On the right hand side click on onboard preferences. Look down towards the bottom and you can ask for robes in the room.

We are here in the USA and we never have had to submit any documentation as to vaccinations. Either this is a UK requirement or a requirement of a particular country/port to be visited. I have not seen it posted on cc either.

I think it might help to know your itinerary

Agree. Vaccinations are required for only a VERY small number of locations, on a very limited number of cruises. Usually having to do with Yellow Fever. Probably 99.8% of cruises have no even remote chances of requiring vaccinations.

In your cruise personalizer, bring up your booked sailing. On the right hand side click on onboard preferences. Look down towards the bottom and you can ask for robes in the room.

We are here in the USA and we never have had to submit any documentation as to vaccinations. Either this is a UK requirement or a requirement of a particular country/port to be visited. I have not seen it posted on cc either.

Thank you for replying, I have just looked on my personaliser as you suggested but I am afraid I still can't see an option to request robes, it asks what type of bed, queen or twin and dining preferences traditional or anytime, but nothing else. Any suggestions?

Thank you for replying, I have just looked on my personaliser as you suggested but I am afraid I still can't see an option to request robes, it asks what type of bed, queen or twin and dining preferences traditional or anytime, but nothing else. Any suggestions?

The option to request robes as described by staxdiver is actually located in your Captains Circle account under Onboard Preferences, not in the Cruise Personalizer.

Or more specifically it used to be there. Not there anymore at least on the US website.

In all the years I had it checked I only found a robe in the closet at embarkation once. Path of least resistance has always been to just ask your steward and he will deliver your robes as soon as they come out of the laundry.

I came across this today, try going to "Guest Check-In" slide down to "On board Preferences" it should show "Dining Preferences," then "Bed Configuration," then "Complimentary Robes in Cabin" Tap "select" and save the change that you make. I hope this works for you!

Kathy

hi going on Regal and I was doing required info on personaliser and it stated need to bring vaccination certificates, now I searched help pages and can't find more info, we are from Uk any ideas?

Also on another post someonementioned requesting bathrobes via cruise personaliser, I have looked but again can't see anywhere I can make that request, again any suggestions?

Thank you

Cruise personalized under your profile. You can request your bed configuration, time for dinner, number of table mates, an robes

No problem, just wait till you are onboard to request robes from your room steward. 75% of our cruises we have requested the robes but they weren't in our room upon arrival...but not because they didn't receive our request but due to all robes being washed from the previous cruise. But it is strange you can't locate the request in the same area as dining choices, bed configuration etc.

I came across this today, try going to "Guest Check-In" slide down to "On board Preferences" it should show "Dining Preferences," then "Bed Configuration," then "Complimentary Robes in Cabin" Tap "select" and save the change that you make. I hope this works for you!

Kathy

Thanks to you and others for suggesting this but sadly no option on my personaliser maybe because I'm on uk site.and not an option.

Kathy

Thanks for suggestion and others offered same but sadly not an option there on uk site.