Dress codes on MSC Divina

Johnny940

The actual "rules" are on their site. Opinions on dress code are always heated...but what I SAW on the Divina were a lot of men in khaki pants (slacks) and a polo or camp shirt (hawaiian shirt) type thing or a button up dress shirt and slacks (open collar). Women in slacks and blouses or skirts or sundresses. I guess what some might call smart casual or something like that. Hope that helps.

Yes, people do wear nice shorts in the MDR, but I wouldn't recommend wearing them on gala night. I never ate in Galaxy so not sure how fancy, but in the Eataly Steakhous people often talki about the lack of ambiance in there...excellent food, but the decor isn't what you'd expect. Plastic chairs, kind of stark ( I guess some would call it modern, lol), bread in paper bags. But their steaks are excellent and the pizza in the Eataly Pizzeria is excellent!

I bought my husband some really nice linen dress shorts. Can he wear these to dinner at night, or no?

Is there a difference between what you wear in the pay restaurants compared to what you must wear in the general dining room?