A few minutes of wifi?

Is there anyway to just buy an hour of wifi? My daughter has her final marks coming in that she'd like to know and her friend will be sending them on social media to her. We dont usually get wifi on cruises, so I would hate to have to get for the entire week.:o

The social media package is $4/day for the length of the cruise, when you prepay it. It covers a single unique user # and password across multiple devices, when use 1 at time. On board the same package is $5/day of the cruise and still must be bought for the entire cruise.

The value package at $16/day is the lowest price level WiFi option available for a per diem use. Again this buys you an single user ID # and password that multiple family members can use as long as no other device is logged on to that user ID.

We had an emergency happen with my daughter's phone that I needed Internet to research (she thought she was hacked). I bought 24 hours of use for $16.....only because of the emergency. We still have an issue with her phone, but it finally started working and let her login/unlock.

It was also important to me because we'd let her at certain times go places by herself and I wanted her phone working because we used the chat feature in the Hub app to communicate.