Dubai and Arabian Gulf itinerary

kruzseeka

I have noticed quite often of late full page advertisements for these itineraries especially in the likes of newspapers' Saturday travel supplements. Today, like most of you I guess, I had an email in the vein of 'Busting the myths' relating to these cruises. Do you think these are not selling as well as hoped? I haven't taken much notice of price fluctuations so have no idea if they are now significantly discounted or not.

There was a lot of very bad publicity in the papers here in Scotland at the end of last year for several weeks because of 2cases. It was saturation news coverage.

One case was about the way a British family had been treated while on holiday. The husband was jailed because he had a fake £20 note (not by intention). According to the news he was put in shakles in a jail and a number of other unpleasant things

There was a second case of a man imprisoned for 3 months for touching another mans hip in a bar by accident. Public indecency charge.

Probably around the time people might have thought about holidays. It may have put people off going to this area.

There was a lot of very bad publicity in the papers here in Scotland at the end of last year for several weeks because of 2cases. It was saturation news coverage.

One case was about the way a British family had been treated while on holiday. The husband was jailed because he had a fake £20 note (not by intention). According to the news he was put in shakles in a jail and a number of other unpleasant things

There was a second case of a man imprisoned for 3 months for touching another mans hip in a bar by accident. Public indecency charge.

Probably around the time people might have thought about holidays. It may have put people off going to this area.

Well it certainly won't help. Saw in the press the other day of a couple who fell foul of photographing military craft in Greece. Makes you think twice and reinforces how alert you have to be to local customs and laws.

Prices are still high. Dubai is so popular and a cruise is a great way to enjoy this area.

Well that's what I thought and it's refreshing to have some different itineraries. I was just wondering why they are taking out full page spreads to specifically advertise this itinerary on a very regular basis and in most weekend travel supplements too - plus sending us emails. But if prices are holding up then perhaps it's going well but it begs the question why they're spending so much on advertising.

Don’t think they are having trouble selling these. Checked two out this morning and the only had inside and outside cabins left. All the higher grades showed “Sold out.”
Hi, what are the prices for the inside and outside cabins and departure date ?