Eurodam - Tamarind Bar

PAHORNER

Will be sailing the Eurodam in January and was curious about the Tamarind bar. I do understand the restaurant is an extra charge.My question is , does this bar only function as a overflow, waiting for dinner res. next door or open as the standard bars on the ship. I seems like a lovely intimate spot for a sunset or after dinner drink. Even though have sailed the Eurodam several times we have never been there. (already have dinner res for this trip) Any info anyone has I would love to hear. Thanks

Since it's been four years since we've been on this ship, I hope I'm giving you accurate information. If not, someone will be along soon to correct me. The bar is separate from the restaurant, with lovely couches along the wall that we used one morning to sit and read. The views are nice. If I recall correctly, the restaurant is across the hall from the bar. Hey, CCers, am I remembering correctly?

Great place!! Last year did Med and even on Nieuw Amsterdam several times we always go up for cocktails and the ambience is perfect! Never crowded. We enjoy their appitizers, and have eaten up in the bar area several times in the Silk Den. Their menu on appitizers are really good as well as their specialty drinks! This is our favorite place!

Denise 👍

Since it's been four years since we've been on this ship, I hope I'm giving you accurate information. If not, someone will be along soon to correct me. The bar is separate from the restaurant, with lovely couches along the wall that we used one morning to sit and read. The views are nice. If I recall correctly, the restaurant is across the hall from the bar. Hey, CCers, am I remembering correctly?

You are correct!!😉

Denise

Agree with every one else who has posted; the Silk Den is a special lounge on the Eurodam and Nieuw Amsterdam. Absolutely undiscovered by many of your fellow guests and a great place to go and read while having a scenic view of the mid-ships pool area. Their specialty cocktails are very good; have not tried the appetizers.

Anyone who wishes can have gthedir xrink in Silk Den and not feel liked t hey have to be d ining in Tamarind. The bar is open to everyone :) When it is open. We like it alot

SAme on NA