Barefoot Beach and non suite guests

Andy C

Is that the 'suite beach' area on Labadee you are referring to ?

I love that beach & since we got a GS for next month we will be there.

I totally understand your concern because it is so much nicer than the rest of the Labadee beach area but....

It is really not that big...especially the part right by the water.

I know that if you rent a cabana you can bring other people.

My real concern now is that I read they are doing some upgrade work on Labadee that will not be through until October.

I am really hoping that will not effect our use of that beach.

Can you bring non suite guests onto barefoot beach? I have 6 other family members traveling with me who are not in a suite.

Not unless you rent a cabana, for which you could have a max of 6 people.

Is that the 'suite beach' area on Labadee you are referring to ?

I love that beach & since we got a GS for next month we will be there.

I totally understand your concern because it is so much nicer than the rest of the Labadee beach area but....

It is really not that big...especially the part right by the water.

I know that if you rent a cabana you can bring other people.

My real concern now is that I read they are doing some upgrade work on Labadee that will not be through until October.

I am really hoping that will not effect our use of that beach.

We were in Labadee at Barefoot Beach about 2 weeks ago and didn't see any upgrade work being done on that beach, we enjoyed our day, I'm sure you will too :)

Can you bring non suite guests onto barefoot beach? I have 6 other family members traveling with me who are not in a suite.

You can only have "guests" if you rent a cabana - a maximum of 6 people. So, in order to have your party and 6 additional guests, you would probably need two cabanas.

No, only for gold card holders. If you want others, you have to rent a cabana.

On newer class ships, Oasis, Allure Harmony the gold card is long gone......

You now have blue, burgundy (star and sky) and pinnacle color (cannot remember the color) for access.

I guess the gold card is still present on some Freedom and Radiance class ships.

Safe travels.

Six people including yourself is the maximum if you rent a cabana. If you do not rent a cabana, then they will not be allowed in Barefoot Beach (unless they are Pinnacles)

Thank you all for the advice. We will get off and enjoy the beach for a bit and return to an empty ship with our drink packages. We live in Miami so throwing money away on a cabana has zero appeal to us.

I don't blame you. The cabanas are ridiculously priced, especially for people like my DH & me who don't drink and spend 90% of our time in the water while at Labadee.

Edited by ptf2009
Grammar

Thank you all for the advice. We will get off and enjoy the beach for a bit and return to an empty ship with our drink packages. We live in Miami so throwing money away on a cabana has zero appeal to us.

You could also enjoy one of the other beaches with your family members. And your drink package works on Labadee.

• 6 months later...
I don't blame you. The cabanas are ridiculously priced, especially for people like my DH & me who don't drink and spend 90% of our time in the water while at Labadee.

Cruising on the Oasis 4-15-2018. Cheapest price for a Cabana on Barefoot Beach is now $350. In March the price was $295.

• 3 months later...
Cruising on the Oasis 4-15-2018. Cheapest price for a Cabana on Barefoot Beach is now $350. In March the price was $295.

I'm sailing Oasis January 6, 2019. I've tried to get the concierge email, but no one will give it to me at royal caribbean. When can I reserve one at Barefoot??