Carnival Miracle: Included food & beverages Q?

HSNY

New to cruising, so I came here because I know you guys know your stuff. :)

What food is included in your cruise? I know the specialty restaurants are not included, as well as the Dr. Seuss breakfast, but what is exactly? The main dining room, yes. The buffet area, yes.

Are there any snack areas or random places on the ship included in the price? Is food included only for 3 meals per day, and that’s it? I’m sooooo new to this, and I just want to be prepared for everything. Any tips or advice is appreciated! Thanks :).

Almost everything else is included except what you’ve already stated. Other places would be the Sushi Bar, Coffee on the Promenade and in the buffet area. Think the sports bar has some snacks for a small price.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On the Miracle the deli, pizza, grill, buffet, main dining room are all free for you. You can eat as much and as often as you like if it is open. If you want to try two things on the menu at dinner, order them both. If you want two appetizers, order them both. Don’t be shy. We ate at the steakhouse on the first night on our April Miracle Cruise. They will give you a complimentary bottle of house wine on the first night. The steakhouse was amazing and worth the money to us.

Enjoy your cruise and feel free to ask questions. That’s what this forum is supposed to be for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lido Buffet and MDR (including brunch, breakfast, lunch, and tea time) would be included. So is room service before 10 pm but bring some cash for tips. Pizza and ice cream are available 24 hours.

You can eat as much as you want!

The back of the Funtimes will list all the food options and the time ranges they are open. Keep in mind that the Lido isn't just the Lido buffet but depending on the ship there is pizza (24 hrs), deli (11-11), some sort of grill etc that is also located on the Lido but not directly part of the buffet that is also included.

In the MDR, on port days you will have a breakfast menu with lots of options and on sea days, sea day brunch. Both are included an and excellent way to start your mornings.

As for beverages that are free, in the Lido Buffet for breakfast there is milk (2%), coffee, tea (assortment of bags), juice. During the day there is lemonade, coffee, ice tea. During the meals in the Main Dining Rooms there is coffee, tea, milk. On most ships, there are several coffee stations located on the Lido Deck. These are all available 24/7. If one is down for cleaning, there are others available close by.

We always bring our stainless steel insulated travel mugs. I get coffee in them early in the morning and take it back to our cabin. During the day if we're laying out in the sun, I fill them with ice tea or if we get a drink of the day, we put it in them. They stay cold longer that way.

There will be plenty of food.i don't know about the quality of it to me it's seems to be getting worse.but just my opinion.

I agree, we were on the Magic in January and steaks on regular menu were of a low quality along with some other items. But on the bright side, if you don't like it, you can always order something else! :D

On the last sea day they have a thing called the "Chocolate Extravaganza " on the Lido deck. Dont miss it and arrive early. Lines get long. Usually from 11-12.

Also there is a wonderful cooking demo in the Steakhouse that gives you samples.

Both are included in the price of your cruise. Look for them in your "Fun Times"

Enjoy your cruise!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app