Easy saver?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 04:24 PM.
ohio
286 Posts
Joined Aug 2010
Did I miss something here..fare viewer does not list early saver. But says easy saver...read over it and says does not qualify for price protection...so where do I look for early save rates?
Ohio
5,973 Posts
Joined Jun 2001
Easy saver is like the old pack and go rates. If you are not seeing early saver, it is probably because you are not within the time frame that it is doable.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
cruzn buckeye
Southern Ontario, Canada
6,189 Posts
Joined Mar 2004
if you booked the previously known easy saver, you can price match to any lower price for your exact cabin catagory.

Except the one where they pick your cabin, you would lose your booked cabin and they would move you where ever.

I just put in for a $20 price drop total yesterday got approved today for $40 total guess they played double or nothing and i won My lower price i found was the easy saver price.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Next up Carnival Sunshine 02/2018

Carnival
Splendor
Breeze
Victory x3
Valor x2
Glory
Miracle x2
Elation
Holiday